Are you annoyed??? Tell us the truth!!!

Guest   Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:59 am GMT
ALBA,
salve, come va? ti scrivo nella mia lingua madre dato che tu hai modo di comprenderla alla perfezione:
ma per quale motivo sei sempre così aggressiva (o aggressivo??? in effetti non ho ben capito se sei un lui o una lei o una via di mezzo...lol lol lol)....comunque vedo che in ogni messaggio scarichi tanta rabbia ed aggressività, probabilmente ce l'hai col mondo intero!!
E poi dimmi una cosa: perchè pensi che gli italiani dovrebbero essere invidiosi della lingua albanese? o in linea generale, come appassionato di lingue (ma non linguista, sia chiaro), dato che ho avuto modo di leggere i messaggi di altri utenti nelle varie sezioni, mi chiedo: perchè coloro che parlano una lingua difficile dovrebbero essere considerati più fortunati di coloro che ne parlano una meno difficile? a parte che io ritengo che nessuna lingua è difficile o facile in assoluto, ma tutto assolutamente relativo (come ogni cosa nella vita)...comunque mi incuriosisce molto la questione: che vantaggio avrebbero i locutori di una lingua difficilissima come l'albanese nei confronti dei locutori di italiano? è pura curiosità, ma mi farebbe veramente piacere avere una risposta da te, che comunque ritengo essere una persona con profonde conoscenze in campo linguistico.
Grazie. Buona Giornata.
Alba   Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:13 pm GMT
ciao guest, io sono bene e tu? grazie per scrivere nella tua lingua. Io non ho detto che posso parlare la lingua Italiana perfettamente, ma posso capire piu meglio che tu capisco la mia lingua lol. E quelli paroli che non capisco, io cerco nell dizionario lol. Non sono agressiva e anche non sono una via di mezzo hahah. Io detto che gli Italiani sono invidiosi della lingua Albanese per scherzo, e tu arrabbiarsi con me lol. Certo che non ho profonde conoscenze della lingua Italiana, o forse altre lingue ma non sono serio che gli Italiani sono gelosi di noi lol.
Guest   Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:32 pm GMT
I am a native English speaker and I admit it irritates me when people say how easy English is. While I can accept that it does not possess the complicated grammatical structure of many languages and also that it is not difficult to achieve a reasonable proficiency in the language, I do not agree that it is easy to master it (or any language for that matter). The number of mistakes made by the non-native speakers who claim it to be a piece of cake are testimony to this. So, while it is unarguabley easier to reach a level of basic communication in English than in many languages, I think it is a matter of debate whether or not it is easier to master English.

I do agree though that no one likes to think their own language is easy for others to learn, it's a matter of pride somehow. I've seldomly heard anyone claim that their native language is easy, on the contrary people almost always claim that it is particularly hard. It doesn't matter whether it is a language that is considered difficult internationally such as Russian or Finnish, or one that is considered relatively easy such as Spanish or Swedish, if you ask a native speaker, you will usually hear that it is a nightmare for anyone else to learn.
Pete   Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:26 pm GMT
<<Appart from regional vocabulary, there are no problems in understanding each other. If you had ever been once in your life to Lisbon you woud know that it is full of Brazilians that fully understand Lisbon accent. And if you go to Rio or São Paulo once in your life you will find out that there is a big Portuguese community in Rio and São Paulo and people do understand Lisbon accent when they happen to hear it. People from Rio or São Paulo can not distinguish Lisbon accent from the Brazilian southern accent.>>

You are right. I haven't ever been to any Portuguese-speaking country. ANd the information you gave was interesting. I based my comments about Portuguese on things that I've heard from some Brazilians, they were evidently exagerating. And as I don't speak Portuguese myself that well, I cannot tell if both dialects are mutually intelligible or not.

So it's basically just like Spanish, go anywhere in the world find a Spanish speaker and start to talk.

I'm afraid the same thing doesn't apply for English, but it also highly depends on the lack of exposition to other accents and dialects.

Thank you

Pete from Peru
x l'Albanese   Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:46 am GMT
Guarda che tu possa capire l'italiano ho MOLTI dubbi, e se riesci è perché come tutti gli albanesi guardi sempre la tv italiana e lo hai studiato. MA DI QUALE INVIDIA STAI BLATERANDO??
Gli italiani non capiranno l'albanese è vero, ma neanche gliene frega NULLA di capirlo o impararlo!
Italians can't care less to learn Albanian!
Albanian-fed up   Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:40 am GMT
Well-mannered Alba cannot understand a VERY SIMPLE concept. Nobody is ENVIOUS AT ALL because nobody CANNOT CARE LESS to understand or learn Albanian. Can you understand this? It is not a very complex concept! How can a person be envious for a thing he/she cannot care?
In Italy there is not a single school or place to learn Albanian while there are classes even for the most rare languages, does this thing say something to you? Because NO ONE cares to learn it.
You are compelled to learn Italian because many Albanians are immigrants in Italy. Everybody knows Albanians watch Italian TV and want to learn Italian, I never heard the contrary.
To me YOU are envious about Italy SO MUCH!
At least I’d like to learn other languages, but Albanian sure NOT!
Yes Albanian is difficult, nobody says the contrary, and SO WHAT? Nobody understand why you are going on to say Albanian is difficult on EVERY post, I repeat: WHO CARES? Can’t you see there is no one who even think to learn it here? Are you 12 years old? It is like you try to have revenge for something. Can't you understand you are ridicolous?
Indeed it is a useless difficulty because with other less “difficult” (and what means this “difficulty”…) languages you can express the same concepts! So you can understand nobody envy you. You can have a quiet mind therefore.
Furthermore difficulty does NOT mean beauty, harmony, complexity, richness or anything else. It means simply it is difficult! Everybody in the world says Italian is one of the most beautiful languages (apart some envious idiots), I’ve never heard NOBODY says this about Albanian.
Even if Italian would be less "difficult", this does NOT mean anything. I am more than sure Italian richness and complexity is not less than you language.
Remember that there were so many greatest genius in the world who wrote this language.
So you can take your “very difficult Albanian” for you and everyone is happy.
You and the others say Italian is easy because of its sharp, clean and logic pronunciation (which is a value not a defect), but you do not know ANYTHING about the complexity of its grammar and all the rest. It is like saying English is easy only based on the fact that it has not verb conjugations or flexions. It has no sense.
Albanian is TOTALLY worthless and, I’m sorry to say that, ugly to me. For what reason should somebody learn it? Do you resally think there is more than one hundred people on Earth who care to learn one of the 234597 dialect of Albania? I’m envious of Albanian speaking people like for people who know ancient Persian.
Try to be less gross and aggressive if you want another kind of answer. I did not want to be impolite, but your posts sound very stupid.
By the way, Italian is “so easy” that I cannot understand a sentence of what you wrote. What language is that?
Kind regards, hoping your next posts will be less aggressive
a.p.a.m.   Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:24 pm GMT
Numerous people on this board have stated that Italian is easy to learn. That is probably because they already speak a Romance lang. or they (obviously) speak English. If you have no clue about Romance languages, or Latin, or even English, you're going to have a hard time learning Italian. Plain and simple. Furthermore, Italy is one of the most influential countries in Europe in economy, manufacturing, culture, tourism, and cuisine, so, yeah, other Europeans are going to absorb quite a bit of the Italian language as a result.
Guest   Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:56 pm GMT
My friend speaks Portuguese... he does NOT understand me. When I speak Spanish... he picks up a few words... but he doesn't understand most of it. When he speaks Portuguese I understand most of it... unless they cut some vowel sounds....

I listen to songs in Portuguese and I understand... 98% but spoken it goes down to 78%....

He said the same.. when he hears Spanish in songs.. he understands... A LOT ...but spoken.. he can't really keep up.
Guest of honor   Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:38 pm GMT
There are also people who don't give a rats ass about Italian. Some consider it a dirty, filthy, worthless language. Spanish and French will get you places, Italian only makes you sound like a loud donkey.
The Earl   Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:22 pm GMT
Yes, the idiots like you!
Dickhead you are a a dirty, filthy, worthless retarded moron like all other retrded rats who pretend to think this garbage ONLY for an uncontrollable envy against Italy. Looser, You stink of envy miles away.
I bet such an idiot like you is a english speaking idiot drunkard.
Bye filthy, stinky monekey
Alba   Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:57 pm GMT
Hey Albanian-fed up did my post not make sense in Italian? lol sorry but I never took a course so i dont write perfect grammar...and ur the one who sounds aggressive, relax, this forum is so retarded...
Guest   Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:33 am GMT
ur all non sense