please check this, if it is correct or not

serotonin   Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:36 pm GMT
Functional Food is accumulated with ingredients which have a favourable effect on health and well-being. Forerunner of Functional Food is Japan. In Japan Functional Food is called FOSHU. In Europe Functional Food is published neither in food law nor in pharmaceutical law. In Austria advertiser are not allowed to advertise there products with texts which refer to health. The most popular ingredients are lactobacilli Lactobacilli are classified as probiotic, if the bacteria are resistant in the bowel. Unlike probiotica, prebiotic food serve for supporting probiotica. Prebiotica are indigestive food ingredients. Further ingredients are vitamins which are anti-oxidating. They protect us against free radicals. Secondary vegetable substances achieve positive effects to health, as well. For instance, they secure from cancer or they reduce the cholesterol level. Functional Food is in need of human studies to make sure that all constitutional statements are correct

please help me with this text. the text should sound correct and good ^^. I don't know, how i shall begin a sentence. ---cya