PLEASE CORRECT MY WEB INTRODUCTION!

Fujimoto   Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:57 am GMT
Hi everyone!
Let's take a look at this introdution. I'm in a web creater contest ( a contest which is hold every year in my school). My topic is Foreign Culture. It's so cool!, isn't it? But my English is still very bad and I afraid that I can't get the prize. So up till now I haven't finished my web yet. Please help me correct many english mistakes in my web's introduction below. Thanks alot! (if I success you'll find my web at www.IC93n.com for a month. I think it'll be very useful for you 'caused all are free!)

===========================
INTERNATIONAL CULTURES

This web includes:

1.Bad Faces:
_ Sometimes we study much from bad things so let's learn and know more about many countries culture and their bad faces. Notice: It's not shame when you see them, it's just shame when you do like them!

2.Humor:
_ If each people have sense of humor, the world will be always friendly and there's no row and war.Let's learn how to get humor

3.Language:
_ One of ways to study language effectively. You can get real image, real speaking, pronouciation, body language, culture...I think you'll be interested in them a lot

4.International Musics:
_ One part of life, it relaxes, open our mind, improve our soul. I think they'll be the best musics you've ever listened.

5.National Anthems:
_ The collection of national anthems. Very cool!

6.Video Clip
_ Some very good films (such as: King of rings, Ninja, Pao's story..etc) you didnt have chance to watch or some very very awsome documentary films (such as: Ho Chi Minh ways, Dien Bien Phu-"an inviolable fortress", Pearl Habor , Hiroshima and Nagasaki-Abomb, Terorism 11.9... etc) that help widen your knowledge about geography and history are all stored here. Enjoy them!
K.T.   Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:55 am GMT
Please write your original in Japanese (use Romaji, if necessary), and maybe you will get some help.

Uh, is it okay to use this forum for your contest? Not カンニング, I hope!

Hi everyone!
Let's take a look at this introdution. I'm in a web creater contest ( a contest which is hold every year in my school). My topic is Foreign Culture. It's so cool!, isn't it? But my English is still very bad and I afraid that I can't get the prize. So up till now I haven't finished my web yet. Please help me correct many english mistakes in my web's introduction below. Thanks alot! (if I success you'll find my web at www.IC93n.com for a month. I think it'll be very useful for you 'caused all are free!)

Hi everyone!
Let's take a look at this introdution. I'm in a web CREATOR contest ( a contest which is HELD every year in my school). My topic is Foreign Culture. It's so cool!, isn't it? But my English is still very bad and I afraid that I can't get the prize. So up till now I haven't finished my web yet. Please help me correct many ENGLISH mistakes in my web's introduction below. Thanks A LOT! (if I AM SUCCESSFUL you'll find my web at www.IC93n.com for a month. I think it'll be very useful for you

"'caused all are free!"< WHAT's this, Fujimoto-san?

INTERNATIONAL CULTURES

This web includes:

1.Bad Faces:
_ Sometimes we study much from bad things so let's learn and know more about many countries culture and their bad faces. Notice: It's not shame when you see them, it's just shame when you do like them!

(KT: What do you mean here, Fujimoto-san? Tell me the Kanji you are using for "bad faces"...Do you mean "aspects" perhaps?

2.Humor:
_ If WE EACH HAD A sense of humor, the world WOULD always be friendly and THERE WOULD BE no row and NO war.Let's learn how to get a SENSE OF HUMOR!

3.Language:
_ One of ways to study language effectively. (This is a fragment,What do you really want to say?) You can get real image, real speaking, pronouciation, body language, culture...I think you'll be interested in them a lot

4.International MUSIC:
_ One part of life, it relaxes, openS our mind, improveS our soul. I think they'll be the best musics you've ever listened.

5.National Anthems:
_ The collection of national anthems. Very cool!

6.Video Clip
_ Some very good films (such as: King of rings, Ninja, Pao's story..etc) you didnt have chance to watch or some very very AWESOME documentary films (i.e. Ho Chi Minh ways, Dien Bien Phu-"an inviolable fortress", Pearl HARBOR, Hiroshima and Nagasaki-Abomb, Terorism 11.9... etc) that help widen your knowledge about geography and history are all stored here. Enjoy!
K.T   Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:00 am GMT
3.Language:
_ One of ways to study language effectively. You can get real image, real speaking, PRONUNCIATION, body language, culture...I think you'll be interested in them a lot

Please put this in Japanese and I'll look at it.

Thanks,

K. T.