Which has a more efficient structure; Spanish or English?

Franco   Thu May 17, 2007 7:50 am GMT
I was wondering lately, which is the more effective of this two languages for communication as in the languages' grammatical structure is adepter for flexibility and describing less common situations.

Reciéntemente me ha interesado mucho lo de la eficaz de los dos lenguages principales del mundo occidental. ¿Cuál de estos dos idiomas es mejor para comunicarse, es decir, cuál tiene la estructura gramatical más eficaz y la flexibilidad requerida para describir situaciones menos comunes?

Espero que me contesten de manera interesante y culta.

I hope you will be answering me in an interesting and culture way.
Ornella   Thu May 17, 2007 8:24 am GMT
Yo creo que es más flexible el inglés. Pero el español tiene una estructura gramatical y fonética más lógica. La fonética del inglés no tiene reglas fijas. Es más dificil.
furrykef   Thu May 17, 2007 8:53 am GMT
I don't really see any reason why one would be more flexible than the other.
elbarto   Thu May 17, 2007 12:37 pm GMT
You speak spanish quite well, so I'm guessing that if you know both languages so well, you can figure out the answer yourself. Regards.
Spaniard   Thu May 17, 2007 12:52 pm GMT
If you are so interested in Spanish you should try to learn to write it better.

"Reciéntemente me ha interesado mucho lo de la eficaz..."

This is not Spanish. Drop the accent from "recientemente" and rewrite "lo de la eficaz" because it's just not Spanish at all.

"I hope you will be answering me in an interesting and culture way."

"A culture way". You need to improve your English too before writing in this forum.

On the other hand this post is consistent with the other posts you've written in this board: mostly stupid!