Foreigners ruining English?

Presley.   Sat May 19, 2007 5:34 pm GMT
SHUT THE F UP, YOU STUPID WHITE UPPER MIDDLE-CLASS CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN AMERICANS!! No one wants to hear you whine about your premium real estate in trailor parks being trashed-up because immigrants don't clean your yard every day for you.

Furthermore, EVERYONE in the United States is an immigrant. Only the Native People have a right to say that their land was overrun by vermin.
s.jack   Sat May 19, 2007 5:55 pm GMT
"Furthermore, EVERYONE in the United States is an immigrant. Only the Native People have a right to say that their land was overrun by vermin."

Actually this right belongs to Sasquatch.
Guest   Sat May 19, 2007 6:22 pm GMT
If English-speaking countries are so horrible, why are millions of illegals crossing the border?

What???? I've never heard about "millions of illegals crossing the border" in UK, Australia, etc. Can you enlight us?
Guest   Sat May 19, 2007 7:55 pm GMT
If English-speaking countries are so horrible, why are millions of illegals crossing the border?

if you are referring to US (and this show your ignorance to think English-speaking countrieS = US), the answer is simple:
because US destroying South America polits and economics and always tried to oppress and ravish these countries.
The countries you idiots call "third world" it's because of you. They have to thank US for their status.
And you are starting to pay for all your crimes.
Because your richness is based on the poverty of the people. I hope you will be submerged by immigrants, this is what you deserve
Guest   Sat May 19, 2007 10:24 pm GMT
Latin Americans are trash and the fact that they are poor is their own doing. If they would spend less time doing criminal activities and more time studying, they wouldn't be in a such a bad position.
Guest   Sun May 20, 2007 12:00 pm GMT
Latin Americans are trash

But always better trash than US!

and the fact that they are poor is their own doing.

I's thanks to US but you are so pricks you don't know.

If they would spend less time doing criminal activities and more time studying, they wouldn't be in a such a bad position

An american who talks about "studying" is something laughable till falling on the floor, anyway...
If US spend less time making wars, criminal activities, exploiting other countries and if you stay in your fuckin country there would be so less problems in th world. Latin America included
Mark   Mon May 21, 2007 11:49 am GMT
I totally agree, ever since those Normans came in the English language has never been the same.
Mark   Mon May 21, 2007 5:07 pm GMT
It is a little to much to complain that America is the reason Latin America is poor, yes America plays politics with its neighbours but this is to be expected; all countries do it to some extent, I image Southern American countries do similar towards their neighbours.

All countries jostle to be the most powerful, it is just America's turn, Europe and America would do similarly to China, if they could, but there is only a certain extent to which you can influence a country, without taking it over.

It is understandable why you may feel antipathy towards the United States, I feel this sometimes too, I sometimes feel that Hollywood et al has done much to damage America's image, probably more than Bush has in some respects; but that's all it is an image. Americans like us British are great people, it is just unfortunate that our reputation proceeds us.

Think of it, another way, If another country was the dominant superpower in the world today, could things be a lot worse, probably yes.
Guest   Mon May 21, 2007 5:31 pm GMT
"It is a little to much to complain that America is the reason Latin America is poor"

No, but it's the awful truth and not only in Latin America. US foreign politics has always been criminal and full of idiotic and gross mistakes.
The shameful thing is that Americans never admit it. They are blind with an idiotic, pathetic and cheesy nationalism.

"yes America plays politics with its neighbours but this is to be expected"

America plays CRIMINAL politics to be correct. Who do you think put dictators as heads of state in some Latin America countries? Who do you think fostered their criminal "governments" just for interest? Just talking about South America.
Do you know what American corporations do in poor countries? You ought to enquire, you'll discovered MANY interesting things.
The truth is that their richness is based on the others poverty and expolitation.

"Americans like us British are great people"

I have MANY doubts regarding it, anyaway EACH nation has great people, you are NOT better than anyone else for sure
s.jack   Mon May 21, 2007 5:41 pm GMT
Please, do not refer to those CRIMINALS as Americans! We, Americans are peacefull, gentle and kind.
Guest   Mon May 21, 2007 6:02 pm GMT
<<Furthermore, EVERYONE in the United States is an immigrant. Only the Native People have a right to say that their land was overrun by vermin. >>

Don't give me that garbage; everybody in Latin America is immigrant stock, too, except for the Indians. So maybe they should all go back to Spain?

<<What???? I've never heard about "millions of illegals crossing the border" in UK, Australia, etc. Can you enlight us? >>

Are you kidding? Your particular plague is the infestation from the Arab countries--at least in the UK. You've got it worse than we do.

Illegal immigration--all over the world--is never a good thing.
Mark   Mon May 21, 2007 6:48 pm GMT
"I have MANY doubts regarding it, anyaway EACH nation has great people, you are NOT better than anyone else for sure." - Guest

Exactly my point, "Americans like us British are great people." was meant as a whole, indicate of not just those two nations, but many others as well.

If you examine my statement more clearly I was trying to draw a comparison between those who we elect to serve us and the people themselves; and that this has always been the case.

Business Ethics, on the other hand are an oxymoron, these just don't go well together, no matter what the nationality, those that do this sort of thing, use it as a PR stunt, unless of course there is a totally different type of corporate culture i.e. charity based.

"The truth is that their richness is based on the others poverty and expolitation." - typical business mantra, its not right but happens, the only way to readdress the balance to use your wallet i.e. go somewhere else.

I don't know why I am defending the Americans to you, certain sections of America funded the IRA (a terrorist mob) and killed many of my and their countrymen, but it is wrong to think of this behaviour as indicative of the nation as a whole.

Regardless read the statement below yours.

"Please, do not refer to those CRIMINALS as Americans! We, Americans are peacefull, gentle and kind." - s.jack

People are people
So why should it be
You and I should get along so awfully.
Adam   Mon May 21, 2007 6:54 pm GMT
"If another country was the dominant superpower in the world today, could things be a lot worse, probably yes"

Unless it was Britain.
Mark   Mon May 21, 2007 7:01 pm GMT
"In spite of the lingering controversy about who were the first peoples of this land, anthropologists and archaeologists generally agree that most of the indigenous peoples who lived in North American right before the European conquest descended from Siberian hunters, who entered North America about 15-20,000 years ago."

Perhaps we should all go back to Africa, since "Africa is considered by most paleoanthropologists to be the oldest inhabited territory on earth, with the human species originating from the continent".

Source - wikipedia
Guest   Mon May 21, 2007 7:06 pm GMT
P"lease, do not refer to those CRIMINALS as Americans! We, Americans are peacefull, gentle and kind. "

I do not think you are American, anyway if you are gentle and kind your governments have always been the opposite!

"Your particular plague is the infestation from the Arab countries"

Plague? Infestation? Just to talk about human beings!
These words are so enlighting about American way of thinking that it is not necessary to add nothing else. This shows ALL your "democracy", "freedom", "equality", etc. etc. Have I forgot some other crap you administer to the world??

I am disgusted by the aggressive American way of trample on everybody.
People are people, even though I have to admit I can't feel a so high reputation for US people.