To My Hispanophone Friends and Others

The Classy American   Fri May 18, 2007 6:48 am GMT
I would just like to apologize for my recent posts. I wanted to have an enlightened debate about the place of Spanish in the United States and the world, and I took it way too far. I am sorry for the things I said and the awful names I used. I got a little heated and said some pretty mean things that I regret. When it comes to American foreign policy, I actually agree with most of you in that the United States abuses its power in many cases. Trust me, when it comes to a lot of things, I am not proud of what we've done. I want to live in this world and peacefully co-exist with you all. Please realize that not all of us are war-mongering, hateful people, and I will not joke about it anymore.

You have my word that I will no longer use multiple names (Uncle Sam, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Crisobal Colon, God Bless America, and a few others) to degrade your language and your people. I promise you this. Instead of being divisive and hateful on this forum, I will instead try and focus on helping people learn about languages and English in general.

So until next time, take care my friends!

Signing off,
The Classy American
furrykef   Fri May 18, 2007 8:17 am GMT
Nice to see that you've cleaned up your act. :)