Where's Sarcastic Californian?

Sarcastic Northwesterner   Mon May 28, 2007 2:36 pm GMT
Our dear friend Sarcastic Californian seems to have gone missing. That leaves me as the only remaining member of the Sarcastic Club on Antimoon. Has anyone seen him around lately?
furrykef   Mon May 28, 2007 10:46 pm GMT
Oh, sure, it's not like anybody ELSE around here can be sarcastic... ;)
valley dude   Tue May 29, 2007 9:25 am GMT
Duuuuude, I like think I like saw like Sarcastic Californian down at like...the mall? The other day? Yeaaaah...like it was like totally like hella cool with all the like chicks and stuff. Really...dude. Yeah, like he was like totally talking...to this one chick? And she...like...so totally asked for his like phone number? Duuuude, for sure, it was like him, duuude... Like...oh my God? He could so be like totally like so involved now or something. Duuuude, I don't knowwww...dude?
furrykef   Tue May 29, 2007 11:23 am GMT
Please, that is SOOOOO eighties.
Guest   Tue May 29, 2007 4:04 pm GMT
Just a minor correction: SC is she not he.
Sarcastic Northwesterner   Tue May 29, 2007 7:57 pm GMT
>> Just a minor correction: SC is she not he. <<

Oh really? I didn't know that? Have you heard from her recently?
Guest   Thu May 31, 2007 1:52 pm GMT
She might pop in if Franco does not end up irritating her. Last time when I checked both of them had a serious fight over some feminism issues.
Sarcastic Californian   Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:31 pm GMT
>>>>>Duuuuude, I like think I like saw like Sarcastic Californian down at like...the mall? The other day? Yeaaaah...like it was like totally like hella cool with all the like chicks and stuff. Really...dude. Yeah, like he was like totally talking...to this one chick? And she...like...so totally asked for his like phone number? Duuuude, for sure, it was like him, duuude... Like...oh my God? He could so be like totally like so involved now or something. Duuuude, I don't knowwww...dude?<<<<<

Dude! You're, like, so funny!

Honestly.

>>>>>Our dear friend Sarcastic Californian seems to have gone missing. That leaves me as the only remaining member of the Sarcastic Club on Antimoon. Has anyone seen him around lately?<<<<<

Sorry about that. I've had tons of schoolwork lately.

And I thought there were more members in Club Sarcastic than just the two of us! O_o Has the world lost all sense of the best humor in the world?