Languages and music; comparative analysis.

Libertarian   Tue May 29, 2007 8:55 pm GMT
@Linguist
You have an authoritarian putinian mafia oppressive regime like Kazakhstan,China,Iran,Turkey,Turkmenistan,Serbia,Egypt
you need Freedom and you ''ll take it Be Sure
I like russian music I hate Putin
Free world is coming!
Linguist   Wed May 30, 2007 7:02 am GMT
Russian people know better what they need. And Putin is a great man. For Russia only.
Franco   Wed May 30, 2007 8:11 am GMT
Viva Putin!

Putin es mucho mejor que Bush. Rusia es un país mucho más libre que los Estados Unidos. Espero que Putin pueda hacer su país mejor que EEUU económicamente también.
Franco   Wed May 30, 2007 8:13 am GMT
Ayer Putin puso a prueba un nuevo misil intercontinental! EEUU nunca van a poder construir sus bases en europa occidental.
Guest   Wed May 30, 2007 8:53 am GMT
Franco

a) Russia lost the Cold War, and that was when they were much stronger. If they couldn't pass America then, they won't do it now.

b) Russia is a semi-dictatorship with Putin in charge. He has rolled back many of the freedoms since he's come in to power. No way it's more free than America.

c) I wouldn't want to have Putin or Bush in charge of my country, both are awful.

d) If America wants bases in Western Europe, we'll build them there.
Guest   Wed May 30, 2007 10:00 am GMT
Alba said
<No, I wasnt taught to hate unlike you.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6696329.stm >

Now you care about Gay Rights?

Has ever been held a gay-parade in your ex-state? NO

"Homosexuals in Albania - Outlaws"
http://www.media-diversity.org/beta%20articles/Homosexuals%20in%20Abania.htm
Franco   Wed May 30, 2007 10:08 am GMT
<<If America wants bases in Western Europe, we'll build them there.>>

Perdón, quería decir bases en Europa del este. Esto no es aceptable.

Espero que Putin pueda destruir cualquier base estadounidense en Poland o en cualquier otro país de europa del este con su nuevo misil intercontinental!

Ojalá que los Iraníes no fueran estafadores, entonces Rusia podría ayudarles a conseguir energía nuclear. La tecnología rusa es la mejor del mundo!
Guest   Wed May 30, 2007 11:56 am GMT
<<

d) If America wants bases in Western Europe, we'll build them there.
>>

That depends on countries, bizarrely those which cooperate with the USA those are which don't help the EU (Great Britain, Poland or Hungary), contrary to countries as France or Germany, which are the pillars of the European Union, and these lands are inviolate by the Americans army nowadays (nobody Americans bases in France)
Linguist   Wed May 30, 2007 12:39 pm GMT
Well... this topic is about languages and music.

I like French in songs and german, but german is very cool in Rock as other germanic languages (except english).

Personally I think that slavic languages are also good for Rock :D
And of course Italian - great in everything. Prabably Arabic doesn't suit for singing, but tastes differ.
Alba   Wed May 30, 2007 1:45 pm GMT
<<Has ever been held a gay-parade in your ex-state? NO>>
ok jackass keep calling my country an ex-state I'll make you an ex-person lol. I dont care I still think Russia sucks and compared to Putin and compared to their policies Bush is a saint.
Alba   Wed May 30, 2007 1:50 pm GMT
Viva Putin!

<<Putin es mucho mejor que Bush. Rusia es un país mucho más libre que los Estados Unidos. Espero que Putin pueda hacer su país mejor que EEUU económicamente también. >>

Fuck Putin! you probably hate America cause you crossed the border illegally and now you cant get a decent job/pay cause you have no documents! have a nice day.
RR   Wed May 30, 2007 2:55 pm GMT
<<I said AMERICAN and ENGLISH music is popular>>

Absolutely NOT! British music is the most popular. The best bands and singers of the English language come from England and around.

Unitedstatian music is way commercial with a few exceptions.
Ilirovic   Wed May 30, 2007 3:52 pm GMT
<you probably hate America cause you crossed the border illegally >

The Albanians... the Mexicans of Europe say that!!!!! LoL
Guest   Wed May 30, 2007 5:37 pm GMT
>>Perdón, quería decir bases en Europa del este. Esto no es aceptable.<<

We have great ties with Eastern European countries. They're no long under Russia's influence.

>>Espero que Putin pueda destruir cualquier base estadounidense en Poland o en cualquier otro país de europa del este con su nuevo misil intercontinental!<<

Keep dreaming!

>>Ojalá que los Iraníes no fueran estafadores, entonces Rusia podría ayudarles a conseguir energía nuclear. La tecnología rusa es la mejor del mundo!<<

We have the best technology in the world. The Russians spend their money on building big, empty missiles for show.
Alba   Wed May 30, 2007 6:58 pm GMT
<<Absolutely NOT! British music is the most popular. The best bands and singers of the English language come from England and around. >>

I said American AND English. British people dont like being called English?