English in a wrong teaching advertisement for students

Guest   Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:43 am GMT
If you come to American, speak American English. BTW, learn to speak English. Your horrible grammar makes your posts hard to read.
Info   Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:46 am GMT
Who are you saying has a horrible grammar instead of yours so? You should realize you need to learn English. This is a forum I can't speak but write.

I hate spam or thread of someone refusing to accept the truth, then they start criticizing without sense.
Info   Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:20 am GMT
Hello, let me tell you all that I'm shamed and amazed to read so many nonstandard English conversation messages. In this whole forum these people don't care about any grammar issue, except to say English is horrible and to let it be so. In spite of this difficulty, I try to help some people in pronunciation needs. I could misspell some words because of the homonym sounds in this language, so it's not my fault not to see those words to memorize them before writing. I recognize you all make some mistakes like I. Then now chat alone to waste time. I don't hate spam either, guys!

Bye-bye, hens!
Guest   Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:26 am GMT
Fuck you, and good riddance. Don't come back.
Inferno is mad   Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:51 am GMT
Fuck youuuuu, not me. Cleanse your spermy mouth! You're a sucker and a swallower!

Don't tell me what to do.
Guest   Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:58 am GMT
I'm glad that you're mad. That was my purpose, retard. Now leave like you said would, you little liar.
Info   Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:23 am GMT
Is English your first language? If so, you don't have to visit this forum to criticize this language.
Guessed   Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:26 am GMT
When I saw what this idiot wrote to me.

Don't you know that I just quit "English in a wrong teaching advertisement for students"? Instead I visit other forum titles using my other names instead of my original one.

In fact it's a joke I said I was mad.

<< Now leave like you said would, you little liar. >> Learn grammar also for "you little liar" You forgot "you're a little liar". How do you know my height and something more about me? How short is a lie? Perhaps you have no knowledge about English introduced in math.

Info isn't really mad. DO YOU WANT TO DAMAGE YOUR COMPUTER WITH SO MANY SHITS YOU WRITE. BE CAREFUL, COWARD. SUCK YOUR DILDO! I DON'T DO THAT CUZ I'M NOT LIKE YOU.

Your nonsensical purpose is the same crap you all almost have against any opponent with different points of view about the English. In my case I know you're not right but I am. Try to write some more sentences to fuck at yourself.
Guest   Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:41 am GMT
<<Learn grammar also for "you little liar" You forgot "you're a little liar".>>

That's perfectly correct English, you moron. See? I just used that kind of grammar again on purpose to show you how it's used. It's a vocative phrase, not a sentence. lol How long have you been learning English? I hope you just started recently.