Linguistic situation in Morocco

Guest   Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:22 pm GMT
The people of Corsica are descended mainly from Etruscans, Romans, Genoans, Pisans, Tuscans. None of them are descended from Spaniards. The people of Corsica identify themselves more closely with France and Italy. Not Fucking Spain!!! Do you understand that dickhead???
corsican   Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:23 pm GMT
I don'k know corsican. My family are spanish migrants to Corsica.
corsican   Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:26 pm GMT
Hahahaha, I think corsicans are now descendants from portuguese and algerians more than anything else
A-S   Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:33 pm GMT
The basque word OSTIA is also translated in corsican O INCULATU! <<My family are spanish>> ¿ Entiendes mejor así?

Other insulting corsican words:
-Strampalatu
-O Vechja fica !
-O Testa di nava !
-Oh mulizzò!
-PUMATAGHJU!
-Oh mezza coglia
- Oh lumacò
- Oh tascaghju.
- Oh faccia di cazzu marinu
-O mignoculu
-O puzzapè
-O goffu
-Che tu sia ceccu
-Che tu crepi
-O rottu'n culu !!!
-O sbonda-cajeots !!!!
-O Faccia di peuneu frustu !!!!

(I have Corsican friends...)

Est-ce que ça te rappelle ta Corse natale?
Guest   Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:33 pm GMT
We feel the need of other lunatics. With the Corsican ones, we are full
Guest   Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:34 pm GMT
Other insulting corsican words:
-Strampalatu
-O Vechja fica !
-O Testa di nava !
-Oh mulizzò!
-PUMATAGHJU!
-Oh mezza coglia
- Oh lumacò
- Oh tascaghju.
- Oh faccia di cazzu marinu
-O mignoculu
-O puzzapè
-O goffu
-Che tu sia ceccu
-Che tu crepi
-O rottu'n culu !!!
-O sbonda-cajeots !!!!
-O Faccia di peuneu frustu !!!!

It seems Genoese!! Melandi!!!
corsican   Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:40 pm GMT
I lived in Corsica and still have family living there, so I know about that island more than your, vasco bruto.
A-S   Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:15 am GMT
<<I lived in Corsica and still have family living there, so I know about that island more than your, vasco bruto. >>

Vu tout ce que tu ma dis mon vieux, j'ai du mal à le croire... Je me demande même si tu sais qui est Pasquale Paoli, grande figure de l'âme corse, ou encore Nabulio, cela ne te dis rien non plus?

<<It seems Genoese!! Melandi!!! >>

The Corsican is closer to Toscan than Genoese, but a Genoese (or Ligurian) dialect is already spoken in South-Corsica and Bonifacio. There is also the popular Greek language (XVIth century) spoken in Cargèse called <le village grec>, dhimotikí (modern Greek) isn't undestood also.
The Corsican is divised into 2 branches:
Supranacciu the closest to Toscan.
Suttanacciu, also, although in a more distant way, connected with the toscane family.
Guest   Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:03 pm GMT
<< Corse Free!!! Bretagne Free!!! French Basque country Free!!! French Catalonia Freee!!!

France va mourir!!!! he, he, he!!!! >>

Galicia Free!!! Valencia Free!!! Catalonia Free!!! Spanish Basque Free!!! Andalucia Free!!!

Esapgne, vas a l'enfer!!!! ho ho ho!!!
Guest   Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:38 pm GMT
In Morocco they will speak your language just as long as you have a buck to spend.
Those that don´t offer you a tour for a dollar or a well priced carpet tend to speak the Moroccan dialect of arabic.
Guest   Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:13 pm GMT
In Morocco, inability to speak French is viewed by Moroccans as the height of ignorance. That was quoted from Lonely Planet featuring Morocco.
Guest   Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:51 pm GMT
<<We are also Francophobe, stupid centralist Frog.>>

I've figure out why the Catalans are francophobes.

Somewhere down the history, when the Franco-Spanish war finally came to an end, the 2 nations signed a treaty giving Catalonia to Spain. The Catalonians were so unhappy that France accepted such a bargain. Probably at the back of the mind of many Catalonians, they wonder why Catalonia was handed to Spain when France could annex them. To them, that is a sign that France double-crossed them. But a treaty is a treaty and it has to be respected.

Well, anyway it's so useless to cry over spilled milk and sourgraping. Based on your message, Català, you envy the Occitans and the French Catalans because they're now French in culture and in language.

As what I read from a book, about the remark of the Non-French ethnic groups in France, "Being part of France is not a bad fate at all" and I completely agree with them.