Is English more important than French in Europe?

Guest   Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:43 am GMT
<<Why? I think it's better the way it was at first.>>

Hardy fucking har-har, we have ourselves a natural Jerry Seinfeld on our hands here with us!
frenche   Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:16 pm GMT
Both English and German are more important than French in Europe.
Lord Krokhespeare   Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:33 pm GMT
<<Both English and German are more important than French in Europe. >>

Of course! I love Pudding and you? Do you like London. it's raining today, and I forgot my umbrella, Oh my goodness!!
Hispanic Dumbass   Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:01 pm GMT
<<Both English and German are more important than French in Europe.>>

And all three are much, MUCH more important than Spanish in Europe. VIVE LA CATALAN!
Valenciano   Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:15 pm GMT
And all four are infinitely more important than catalonian. Visca Espanya i visca els valencians.
Guest   Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:27 pm GMT
Valenciano you're a traitor to the Catalan people! We will rise up and strike down those nasty Castellanos centrists.
Valenciano   Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:11 pm GMT
I am from Valencia, Spain, not Catalonia so I am not a traitor. You are the traitor. Some psychotic , nationalist Catalonians (also known in Spain as "polacos") envy Valencia because we are smarter, richer and we are not seen as arrogant by the rest of Spain. Fuck off ,nasty cebollo.
Guest   Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:20 pm GMT
<<I am from Valencia, Spain, not Catalonia so I am not a traitor. You are the traitor. Some psychotic , nationalist Catalonians (also known in Spain as "polacos") envy Valencia because we are smarter, richer and we are not seen as arrogant by the rest of Spain. Fuck off ,nasty cebollo.>>

Sobirania i Progrés!

Fight back my Valencian friend, do not give in to the Castellano scum! Don't be a traitor!
Valenciano   Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:30 pm GMT
If you are really catalonian you know very well you have no chance in Valencia (see electoral results) . Sorry my friend but we are not spanish traitors like many others.
Guest   Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:34 pm GMT
<<If you are really catalonian you know very well you have no chance in Valencia (see electoral results) . Sorry my friend but we are not spanish traitors like many others.>>

We will be free! If you don't want to come along for the ride and bow down to Castellano scum, then so be it! Live free or die!
Guest   Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:33 pm GMT
In my own opinion, if Catalonia and Valencia were part of France, there would be no movement for nationalism or sepatism as intense as what many people from Catalonia feel.
Guest   Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:54 pm GMT
In my own opinion, if Catalonia and Valencia were part of France, there would be no movement for nationalism or separatism as intense as what many people from Catalonia feel.
Frenche   Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:26 pm GMT
There is no nationalism in Valencia . You'd better stop saying nonsenses about Spanish matters.
Hispanique~!   Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:50 pm GMT
The nationalistic movement in Valencia is strong! They are our Catalonia brothers. We will win our independence together! VIVA LA VALENCIA! VIVA LA CATALONIA! DOWN WITH IMPERIALISTIC CASTELLANO PIGS!
Korsican   Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:16 pm GMT
We corsicans will bomb Paris till Corsica get freedom.

Freedom for Corsica !!!!