"The Virgin Queen"

Maria   Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:55 am GMT
I read that Queen Elizabeth of England is a virgin queen, but how is that possible if she was married and had children? Does virgin mean something else?
Guisse   Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:59 am GMT
She's a born-again virgin, you stupid tramp.
49th parallel guy   Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:04 am GMT
the "virgin queen" refers to QEI not QEII
Andy   Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:26 am GMT
Maria, Queen Elizabeth 1 wasn't married and didn't have any children.
Frijoles Franco   Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:16 am GMT
She wasn't a virgin; I had sex with her!
L.C   Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:26 pm GMT
Queen Elizabeth of Loserville LOL. I bet she had bad teeth.
Skippy   Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:16 pm GMT
Queen Elizabeth I was the "Virgin Queen." But she had several suitors and boyfriends and stuff, so calling her a "virgin" is unlikely at best.
Guest   Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:41 pm GMT
how will we figure out if she is a virgin or not? Having boyfriends, suitors means what?
Skippy   Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:17 pm GMT
We will never know for sure... But most of the girls I know who have had several boyfriends/suitors are definitely not in any running to be "virgin" anything... lol She was only human... She never married... It's fairly safe to assume that she... y'know... Had her needs attended to...
Guest   Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:23 pm GMT
Skippy, okay. Her needs were attended by her boyfriends and all.....still how will we figure out if she is a virgn or not after having sex with them?

Let's say, if a girl has sex with you but dont marry with you -- she is going to get married with another man -- how will he figure out if she is a virgn or not? Is there any mediacal way, ya know?

LOL....my above question was meant to be in the sense of human anatomy ....never mind!!!!!
Pete   Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:33 pm GMT
What the bloody hell is this? Wasn't Antimoon supposed to be a language forum? Where the fuck are the moderators??!!!

Pete from Peru
Guest   Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:34 pm GMT
<Where the fuck are the moderators??!!! >
mind your language!

Brennus
Damian in Edinburgh   Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:43 pm GMT
Elizabeth I of England (1533 - 1603) was, indeed, popularly known as the Virgin Queen. It's true that she was "without child" in her (presumably) fecund years but it's certainly true that she had her moments with the blokes (Essex immediately comes to mind) so it's highly unlikely that she died intact........death eventually came while she was reclining on a pile of cushions, rocking back and forth while sucking her thumb. A wee bit of a sad ending for a monarch who had "the body of a weak and feeble woman but the heart of a lion "...her immortal words while reviewing her valiant fleet down at Tilbury.

Nope.....Lizzie One was no virgin when she popped her clogs.....at least, it was highly unlikely.
Damian in Edinburgh   Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:46 pm GMT
Elizabeth I of England (1533 - 1603) was, indeed, popularly known as the Virgin Queen. It's true that she was "without child" in her (presumably) fecund years but it's certainly true that she had her moments with the blokes (Essex immediately comes to mind) so it's highly unlikely that she died intact........death eventually came while she was reclining on a pile of cushions, rocking back and forth while sucking her thumb. A wee bit of a sad ending for a monarch who had "the body of a weak and feeble woman but the heart of a lion "...her immortal words while reviewing her valiant fleet down at Tilbury.

Nope.....Lizzie One was no virgin when she popped her clogs.....at least, it was highly unlikely.
Anti-Damian   Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:47 pm GMT
You would say that though you are Scottish.