About mutual intelligibility between Spanish, Italian and Fr

Adolf   Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:02 pm GMT
You can't speak Italian, and If you can, I doubt you master it in order to modify an article in Italian Wikipedia and nobody discover you are a dumb american.
Guest   Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:02 pm GMT
That's not what Italian Wikipedia says

WHAATTT??????
We are beyond the borders of reality!!!!!!!
Adolf   Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:12 pm GMT
Perhaps you are, don't consume drugs.
Guest   Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:22 pm GMT
You are FOR SURE, somebody saying a similar thing must use tons of drugs.
Open a book sometimes
Adolf   Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:23 pm GMT
You open books upside-down like your president?
Guest   Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:36 pm GMT
No it's the characteristic of those people who read wikipedia and try to acculturize in Internet
Guest   Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:37 pm GMT
Don't listen to Adolf, he's just a dumb Hispanic.
Adolf   Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:40 pm GMT
Wikipedia is not that bad, It at least give you some notions, later you can consult specialized sources. You should begin with Wikipedia to begin leaving your ignorance, but I' m not so sure because your problem could be congenital idiocy.
Guest   Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:44 pm GMT
Wikipedia is for morons, the same idiots who think that Italian is most similar to Spanish.
Adolf   Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:47 pm GMT
But Italian Wikipedia is made by italians, and they consider Italian is closer to Spanish than to French. In this case Wikipedia is quite accurate.
Guest   Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:54 pm GMT
And other sources, by professional linguists, say that French is closer to Italian.
Adolf   Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:58 pm GMT
There aren't such sources.
Guest   Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:01 pm GMT
I've already given them to you.
Adolf   Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:09 pm GMT
You gave me a source which says the same as Wikipedia: the lexical similarity between romance languages. But the lexical similarity doesn't coincide with mutual intelligibility. No sources credit that despite Spanish sharing less lexical similarity with Italian than French, can't be closer to Italian if other elements such as syntax or morphology are considered.
Also, the "source" you gave me is simply a web page, if Wikipedia is not a reliable source why that web page is?.
Guest   Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:17 pm GMT
Wikipedia is not that bad, It at least give you some notions, later you can consult specialized sources. You should begin with Wikipedia to begin leaving your ignorance, but I' m not so sure because your problem could be congenital idiocy.

You are talking about yourself obvuiously