Pochemu zapreschaetsya pisat na nemetskom?

Guest   Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:38 am GMT
Pochemu oni vsegda ustranyayut soobscheniya, otnosyaschiesya k nemetskomu yazyku? Eto mne kazhetsya glupostyu. Mozhet byt, ya sovershu elektronnoe napadenie na etot sait. U menya est druzya kotorye mogut eto sdelat. Chto vy dumaete ob etom?
Tom   Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:27 pm GMT
Dear Franco,
There is no rule that would prohibit you from posting in German to the Languages forum, but I'm afraid few users will understand you. Please do not threaten that your "friends" can crack this site. The moderators of this forum are doing their best to ensure quality discussion. You may not agree with some of the rules, or you may feel one of the moderators has made an incorrect decision (after all, we're only human).

However, you must respect my right as the owner of this forum to set any rules that I see fit. You are free to visit other forums. There are plenty of other forums with avatars, emoticons and chat-like discussions. You are also free to start your own forum with any policies you like.

On the practical side, you will certainly gain nothing by initiating retaliatory actions against the forum. Do you know any administrator on this planet who would bow to such threats?
Franco   Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:33 pm GMT
Ok I'm happy you replied. I wasn't serious to attack anyway.

Thank you at least for an explanation, it's all we want.
Parisien   Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:32 pm GMT
How come a thread about about German litterature was deleted though it didn't feature any abuse, while hispanic trolls are free to post their endlessly repetitive crap?