a question to the new moderator

Guest   Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:37 pm GMT
I wonder if there are any other forums where you can post without registering?
Guest   Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:51 am GMT
Josh, I love the way you gave the cornhole thread the benefit of a doubt. The same exact question by the same exact username was posted a few months ago, when threads such as "Bimbo" and "Pearl Necklace" were the hits.

I should really become a moderator by now. I know too much! *tear
K. T.   Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:00 am GMT
It's so easy, to look up expressions like "Bimbo" or "corn hole"... I don't understand why people don't try to use a search engine first-unless they ARE trying to be inflammatory.
MOO   Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:07 am GMT
Y close my question? I made same question a few months ago and this same thing happened to it. I never got answer. Now I will never no what it means. Look what u hav done.
Guest   Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:13 am GMT
MOO, you are an impostor of the real "moo." Supporting evidence has already been discussed in the thread you made earlier today.

You are not funny and you contribute nothing to do the forum at all. If you wish to create some comic relief, please come up with something better than copying what has been a trend months ago, but before, learn English, which should keep you busy for quite some time.
MOO   Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:18 am GMT
i think u are one of "trolls" that try to ruin this forum. i am not an impostor and i dont try to be funny. i just want answer to my question. i hav wanted 2 no 4 months now.
K. T.   Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:01 am GMT
Moo,

I suggest a search engine like Google or Dogpile for simple questions like this one.