Keeping a conversation going

fungi   Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:21 am GMT
I don't know if it's my shy personality or lack of proficiency in English that's causing this problem, but how do you keep a conversation going at interviews?
Doug Graves   Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:12 pm GMT
Talk and listen. If you can't think of anything to talk about, ask a question.
ilham   Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:04 pm GMT
hi i think that sometimes we start thinking about the answer before the speaker finishes so we miss parts that might be the important ones and hence comes the confusion & bloch real communiction
ilham   Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:15 pm GMT
this is a an idea that worked for me few times but i m not sure if it s gonna work for you but do me a favour try it .Here it is : Forget you have another language to convey the message but english . It might seem strange or difficult at first but it ends up pretty well
fungi   Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:11 pm GMT
<<this is a an idea that worked for me few times but i m not sure if it s gonna work for you but do me a favour try it .Here it is : Forget you have another language to convey the message but english . It might seem strange or difficult at first but it ends up pretty well >>

ilham: That looks like a great idea! I've never thought about doing that before. I'll give it a try. Thank you so much. :)