New World Linguistic Order

huésped de pene grande   Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:19 am GMT
A mí me gusta más el idioma español. Les recomiendo a todos que lo aprendan en lugar de francés.
Guest   Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:47 am GMT
A mí me gusta más el idioma español
por lo visto tu polla es mayor que tu cerebro :-)
Como puedes juzgar y comparar tu lengua madre?
La pasionaria   Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:48 am GMT
El español sí se estudia en Europa del Este y además es hablado en Asia, principalmente en Filipinas y Guam.
Guest   Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:51 am GMT
Guam? Debe de ser un pais muy grande.............
La pasionaria   Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:06 am GMT
No lo sé, no he estado nunca allí. Como se habla español en tantos sitios todavía me quedan muchos por visitar.
La pasionaria   Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:12 am GMT
Japón será un país hispanohablante en un futuro no muy lejano. Japoneses me dijeron que el español es fácil de pronunciar por ellos en comparación con el inglés.
VLF   Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:06 pm GMT
Spanish is not studied to the same extent as English, Russian, German, and Italian in E. Europe. Relatively very dew people speak or even understand the language. If on sepaks Spanish to them they would reply back in Italian.

I recommend to take French and after that either Russian, German, or It;aian but not Spanish because its speakers have fewer to impart knowledge for advancement. Spanish speaking language is not a knowledge powerhouse.

As for Japan, the most popular foreign languages are English, French, German, with Russian and Spansih are on tie. Japan will continue tot akr French because Japanese are technoligally inclined and France is a leading source of technology while Spanish speaking world never.
Guest   Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:11 pm GMT
<< Yeah, in some of the poorest, most underdeveloped countries on Earth. That doesn't say much. While still not the greatest, most Latin American countries are more developed. Although some are still behind and there is a problem with the class divide. But for the most part, they are better off than many African countries and will continue to progress. >>

How can they progress if tose countries are infested with corruption and most of them owe the WB and IMF with enourmous debt?

<< Seriously, Africa doesn't do much to help the status of French. What does give French status is France (country and culture), it's presence in Europe and its popularity as a foreign language. >>

It does and Africans claim that the French language does not belong solely to France, Canadians, Swiss, Belgians, etc. but it also their language that they use not only to communicate but as a vehicle to express thier thoughts.
Guest   Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:16 pm GMT
The most popular non-English foreign language in the Philippines nowadays are French, Japanese, Italian, and German. Spanish comes right after these langauge in terms of number who study it.

That only proves that Spanish is just confined to Hispanic America and Spain. Even in Spain, speakers of regional languages particularly the Catalonians and Basque are uncomfortable using Castellano in fact most if not many Catalonians chose to use French in international scene.
Guest   Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:52 pm GMT
This is really funny...it's a sort of war between Spaniards and French :-)