"Penpal ads and Partnerships" Section NEEDED

Dear Webmasters:   Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:25 pm GMT
>>If you want to post to this forum, you must agree that you will not post:

1. Messages not related to languages, for example, messages about war in Iraq, the French, TV shows, sex, the weather, etc.

2. Messages in bad English ("i like help you , becouse , us bery important for mi lern more english. send my one email place"). If you make a lot of mistakes, you shouldn't be writing in English, because you will only reinforce your mistakes.

3. Homework help requests ("Please help me complete these sentences...", "I need an essay for school by tomorrow..."). Nobody is going to do your homework for you.

4. Too general questions ("I want to learn English. Please help me.", "I need English vocabulary and grammar.").

5. Penpal ads ("I am an English learner from China. I'd like to write to you and improve my English.").

6. Advertisements ("Please visit my site for English learners...").

7. Trivial vocabulary questions ("What does fragile mean?"). If you don't know what a word means, use a dictionary, for example the Cambridge online dictionary.

8. Messages in languages other than English to the English forum.

The Antimoon Forum is a moderated forum. Please understand that we will remove messages which are against the rules listed above.<<

==========

The fact is that we sometimes see *penpal ads* in the English forum.

I dare say that it's time to think about "Penpal ads and Partnerships" Section(without any discussions), on condition that each message will be removed in one year.

Your further kindness to learners will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
MEHRDAD   Thu May 17, 2007 7:46 am GMT
I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A FRIEND FROM ENGLISH TO HELP ME IMPROVE MY LANGUAGE
Franco   Thu May 17, 2007 8:00 am GMT
IW OULD LIKE THE FRIND OF ENLGISH COUNTRY FOR IMPROVE MY ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND FOR SEXY TIME.