American Accent Training

newpoy   Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:56 pm GMT
hello,

The American Accent Training by Ann Cook package is finally home. I'm so excited to begin practicing. Just wanted to share the moment with you guys :) and ask if Any one has had an experience with this product?

newpoy
Mark   Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:52 pm GMT
ya its lovely u feel in the beginning that things like these will do wonders for you but they dont really it seems quite much knowledge and stuff to do in the beginning and u feel that ull grasp the accent and ull be a wholesome American accented in the days mentioned by the vendors but this does not happen or its difficult.
It takes time hardwork struggle exposure practice.
But im not lettin u down u will need to do hardwork reading practice giving full time to the physical components movement of each partcular american sound.

remember intonation can be a major ket to success.
Mark   Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:07 pm GMT
<<<<<<<Good Heavens! What on Earth would anyone want to learn an American accent for? Are you barking mad? >>>>>>

Passion, Interest, Devotion,could be infatuation, Demand, Money, Illusion

Most Probably its LUST ;lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
John   Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:35 pm GMT
Yesn sirree bob.

I sure can talk American real well. I gotten it in the mail yes'day. It came in a rail iddy biddy purdy lil' box with picter of a hoss on the front. I listen to it all las' nite an' I bin lernin' all these new words, Y'all! It's the bestest dog gone present that I ever got an' who wudda ever thunk that fur twenny bucks I wud git my English so good.
Helen   Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:39 am GMT
I shall ingore the last comments made my Adam and BNP <---- (what does it stand for?)

Simply as in most English speaking countries we import billions of American TV programmes and movies... not only you can enjoy good entertainment but also learn and pick up the accent!
Anonymous01   Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:36 am GMT
<<<<<<<Yesn sirree bob.

I sure can talk American real well. I gotten it in the mail yes'day. It came in a rail iddy biddy purdy lil' box with picter of a hoss on the front. I listen to it all las' nite an' I bin lernin' all these new words, Y'all! It's the bestest dog gone present that I ever got an' who wudda ever thunk that fur twenny bucks I wud git my English so good.>>>>>>

wtf????
newpoy   Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:42 am GMT
hi,

I think as mark said: 'It takes time hardwork...'.

It's not imopssible. It's a challenge.

thanx.