wanna give it a go?

anaconda queen   Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:22 am GMT
can "wanna give it a go?" also mean "wanna fight with me?" just like "wanna go?"

in the past i saw some middle school kids yelling at each other, "wanna go?"
anaconda king   Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:23 am GMT
"go" can also mean "say" right?

"then you go "i'm so hot""
guest   Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:40 pm GMT
<<Not sure you can actually make liquor from a magnolia tree>>

My parents have a magnolia tree in their front yard, and the white flowers turn into a red fruit which I assume can be used to make wine, but I'm not 100% sure...

There are also brands of wine called Magnolia or Magnolia's...

<<Well, Uriel, you are one of the most interesting and articulate people on this forum, I must say. I disagree with you sometimes, but dang! you write really well in English and clearly! >>

HEY! I'm a little miffed I have to admit! (hmph!) It's difficult to be interesting and articulate when you're multitasking...sure, I could do a better job if I were fully focused on posting comments, but usually I'm doing 5 other things simultaneously [uh...I'm not at home usually when I post hehe :|] and I don't have the time or patience to craft a dissertation on d@mn Lady MArmalade! ; )
Guest   Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:09 am GMT
So you are jealous, then? There are two or three posters who have great style here and like it or not, Uriel is one of them. I think she is articulate, profane, interesting, shocking, and I like her writing style. I don't agree with her opinions all the time, but that's another matter. She isn't running for president...yet!

I don't know how many people post here, but only two or three really catch my attention because of how well they write.
Guest   Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:21 am GMT
ya guest is juz jealous thats all
loser
guest   Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:59 pm GMT
Of Course I'm jealous...but not really : )

My College professors always pull me aside and tell me that I have a gift of writing, and that I should be writing textbooks because I explain things so well and make my topics interesting and catchy. At least I have that.

If I'm going to do a good job, at least it's at school. It counts a lot there, not that it doesn't here. But I can relax a bit more here. It's a relief to me : )
guest   Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:01 pm GMT
<<ya guest is juz jealous thats all
loser >>

fuck you
Guest   Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:07 pm GMT
Why is Uriel shocking?