How many countries/cultures/languages you visited/contacted?

Guest   Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:18 am GMT
How many countries/cultures/languages you visited/contacted ?

what country/culture you envy ?
The Swede   Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:01 am GMT
Don´t know if I am fanatic to 100% to other countries cultures but like some things in the most cultures I have met.
Sanja   Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:46 pm GMT
Visited 2 foreign countries (not counting ex-Yugoslavia which used to be the same country), speak 1 foreign language, and I like most countries/cultures, but my greatest wish is to visit Greece, because of its ancient history, culture, architecture, archaeology etc.
Sander   Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:27 am GMT
Truth, u son of a bitch!
Guest   Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:15 am GMT
Visited: Canada/French (and English) + Netherlands/Dutch

Both places had their good points, but there's no place like home
Frank   Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:37 am GMT
Apart from my motherland Belarus, I've been to Russia, Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Hungary, Austria, Romania, Czech Rep., Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, also USA and Cuba.
But that's not enough, I'd like to add UK, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland to this list in the future. Hope I'll have a chance.
bernard   Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:44 pm GMT
France, germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Portugal, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, USA, Canada, South Africa, Brazil, Argentina, Républica Dominicana, Costa Rica, Japan, Hong Kong, Egypt, Sénégal

In the future I'd like : Mexico, Cuba, Greece, Thailand, Vietnam, China,
suomalainen   Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:04 pm GMT
Finland, Sweden, Norway, Soviet Union, Estonia, Latvia, Italy, USA, Canada. Contacted languages in addition to the main languages of these countries: Saami, Karelian, Veps, Livonian, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Hungarian, Mordvinian.
thomas   Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:17 pm GMT
i've been to 25 countries.
Kathleen   Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:10 am GMT
I've been to Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, France, Monaco, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Luxembourg, Belgium, Netherlands, England, Scotland, Wales.

I would like to do to the Scandinavian countries as well as India and Pakistan.
I can speak a bit of Italian, Mandarin, French and German.

I envy the Indian culture.