Stay in touch with Antimoon
You can get notified when I publish new content on Antimoon.
- To get information only about major updates (e.g. new article or new feature), subscribe to our mailing list.
- To get information about all updates, including news about interesting sites, subscribe to the Antimoon Blog by RSS or by e-mail.
Our mailing list
- You will get an e-mail message when I publish a major new update (e.g. a new article). If you want to be notified of all posts on the Antimoon Blog, subscribe to the blog feed instead.
- The list is 100% spam-free. I hate spam and will not give your e-mail address to anybody.
- You will never receive more than one message in 5 days. Usually, the frequency is much less than once a month.
How to subscribe
You can subscribe to the list over at FreeLists.org.
How to unsubscribe
Each message contains a Web address which you can use to unsubscribe from the Antimoon Updates mailing list. You can also type your e-mail address in the box below:
From: Antimoon Updates Subject: Improve your English writing in 5 minutes February 27: Did you know you can improve your English writing in 5 minutes by spelling words correctly and using correct punctuation? Go to: http://www.antimoon.com/other/carefulwriting.htm?ml --- You are subscribed to the Antimoon Updates mailing list using your e-mail address: email@example.com. To unsubscribe from this list, visit the following URL: http://www.example.com/mail/updates/
The Antimoon Blog feed
- You can subscribe by RSS or by e-mail. Your subscription will be handled by Google FeedBurner.
- You will get notified every time there is a new post on the Antimoon Blog. This includes information about new articles on Antimoon, links to interesting sites, etc.