Mohammed Asad Khan's Sm Items !

Tee   Wednesday, May 01, 2002, 05:13 GMT
Tom,

Thanks for your very useful latest article "Sentence items in SuperMemo". The explanations in the article are very clear and easy to understand.
Tom   Wednesday, May 01, 2002, 09:49 GMT
You're welcome. I hope the article will be easy to understand even for beginners.

P.S. Could you tell me about yourself? Your written English is quite good. Are you a native speaker? Perhaps you can write a few lines to my e-mail address (you can find it here: http://www.antimoon.com/about/contact.htm).
Mohammed Asad Khan   Wednesday, May 08, 2002, 05:58 GMT
I`m digging an easy method to add sentence items from watching different features. Yesterday, I used to write near 25 simple sentences on a piece of page, and then later I appended to my sm collection. I`m just wondering that It`s quite too difficult to add all sentences, when you are reading subtitles on the Tv screen. When I was writting 1 or 2 sentences, meanwhile, I was missing 4 to 6 sentences. How can I cope with this roadblock? In spite of, It`s a case of reading texts on tv screen.

The second question is to you, How can I remember those sentences which I understand during watching different features, Afterwards, How can I append them to my sm collection. The time is very negligible to store all sentences in a brain memory.

In a nutshell, How can a person add simple sentences to their sm collection, when they`re watching the features.

You`re views will be highly recommended infront of us. That`s to say English learners.

Signing off!

Tee   Friday, May 10, 2002, 12:22 GMT
Tom,

About "Sentence items in SuperMemo", which grade should I choose if I understand a sentence correctly but pronounce a word incorrectly?
Mohammed Asad Khan   Friday, May 10, 2002, 17:15 GMT
I give the grade, "fail" for it.
Mohammed Asad Khan   Friday, May 10, 2002, 17:49 GMT
Only try to make sentence items, All other types are very uneffective.
I converted my all previous items into sentences.
They're easy to add and easy to repeat. No burden at all.
The result is getting higher. I'm happy right now.
Tom   Saturday, May 11, 2002, 20:38 GMT
Tee,
I'd give myself a 1 or 2 (depending on whether the correct pronunciation was obvious to me).