"Policy of using sth"

mjd   Monday, August 04, 2003, 23:28 GMT
Tom,

They wrote: "example computational complexities of inverting the function"

Since these are instructions, I suppose sentence fragments are excused (although it would sound better). It would perhaps flow better to say...."examples of the inverting function's computational complexities."

They wrote: "People considering this function interesting are encouraged to share their research results with us at vmpc@vmpcfunction.com. Information about all research results and all publications will be, upon consent, published on this website."

I'd say: We encourage those who are interested in this function to share their own research results with us at vmpc@vmpcfunction.com. Information about all research results and publications will be published on this website upon individual consent.

The whole site would probably sound a lot better if the creators were to write complete sentences rather than sentence fragements.
Tom   Tuesday, August 05, 2003, 10:13 GMT
Clark,

I don't know about other countries, but here in Poland I could make the equivalent of a pretty good salary (for someone fresh out of college) if I worked full-time (I don't).
I don't think you would have any problems getting freelance jobs in Europe due to your nationality. If you wanted a full-time job, then that would be a problem.
Clark   Tuesday, August 05, 2003, 19:13 GMT
Thanks Tom. I am not that keen on freelance jobs as I like the idea and security of a pay cheque coming to me on a regular basis.