Accent sample - Ashley

A.S.C.M.   Monday, November 17, 2003, 03:15 GMT
Oh yes, all the Asian girls at my high school look like they belong in middle/junior high school when they're actually 15 or 16. Most of them are half a head shorter than the average Caucasian girl of the same age. They're also very naïve: they love stuffed animals, cartoons, and the like.
Blimey!   Monday, November 17, 2003, 08:58 GMT
Speaking of which, what is it with Asian girls and Hello Kitty???
wingyellow   Monday, November 17, 2003, 09:20 GMT
You are very good looking.
You are too white to be Asian or Hispanic.
to boy   Monday, November 17, 2003, 09:47 GMT
Ashley is 14 not 16
pooh   Monday, November 17, 2003, 09:50 GMT
Yes Asian are lucky ones. When they are 40 they just look 24.
Antonio   Monday, November 17, 2003, 10:48 GMT
Actually, she might well be Hispanic.
Boy   Monday, November 17, 2003, 11:58 GMT
Yeah. I'm very mean and If it makes you happy, then it should be fine. It was my fault who participated in judging someone's appearance. I personally do not have any interest in anyone's personality. I wrote what I judged. Ashely, told me that I had a bad judgment. then as a reply, I said sorry If I made a complete bad judgment of one's outlook. My culture and religion vary from others. And, I do not want to make this discussion further into jeopardy by pointing out whose culture is better.

A.S.C.M,

I do not know about other Asian girls. I was especially talking about girls of my country. Pakistani and Indian girls do not look as mature as Ashley when they are at that age. Maybe It is just me...

Plus, American boys are also look much older that those of here. For eaxmple, Justin Timberlake, I read his age and his age was 21. Though he looks as older as boys here who have an age of 25 or 27.

May be. Americans eat healthy and pure food. Maybe they do alot of excercise at gym. They are physically strong.

Ashley, I said in my previous post. Your pictures were nice and it showed that you were beautiful. Persoanlly, beauty is not a criteria for judging someone's character. It has a temporary phase and wil be faded away.

Then, I think... I have to take a break for months from now on. I'm being a pain ass for many people right here.

Thanks.
Ashley   Monday, November 17, 2003, 12:14 GMT
Yeah, I'm 14, but I do turn 15 soon, January 20th
|||   Monday, November 17, 2003, 15:10 GMT
I do not trust her.
She is a faker.
Anyone can copy photos in the Internet and claim it as their photos.
And it is also weird the fact that immediately after a "bad" opinion, a "knight" appears for insulting the person who disagrees...
I think she is the same person.
naaahhh
This topic is rubbish.
Marie   Monday, November 17, 2003, 20:30 GMT
Ashley thanks for showing us your pics.You look real nice but you could pass for being some kind of Hispanic but you said you don't have any Spanish blood in you so maybe you do look a little German.You have a northern accent but you do indeed sound American.Don't worry about the people on here saying that aren't American.
Boy:What does a sterotypical American look like according to you?
Ashley   Monday, November 17, 2003, 20:56 GMT
Thanks Marie.

I dont know what boy expects americans to look like, we all look different, but wouldn't it be a boring world if all of us looked exactly the same?
Marie   Monday, November 17, 2003, 21:01 GMT
Yeah it sure would be!You and everyone else can see my pics to at this web site http://www.geocities.com/mariemnc/mariesphotos.html
Boy, what do you think I look like?
Ashley   Monday, November 17, 2003, 21:30 GMT
You look American to me.
Ashley   Monday, November 17, 2003, 23:10 GMT
|||- hey, you're a jerk, I'm not lying.
A.S.C.M.   Tuesday, November 18, 2003, 01:27 GMT
An Asian lady comparable in appearance to Marie would be around 25-30 years old.

To Boy:
Even Asian (all-inclusive: Pakistanis, Chinese, etc.) girls in the United States look younger than their white counterparts. This is not true for Asian-American boys. I think Asian girls have an inexplicable tendency to eat minimal amounts to stay short and skinny. It's not healthy. On the other hand, Asian-American boys eat a lot of nutritious Asian food combined with fatty American food.

On the whole, Americans of all races are larger and fatter than their counterparts in other countries because they eat too much. As for maturity, it probably has something to do with the genes of Caucasians vs. the genes of Asians.