Accent sample - Ashley

Ashley   Sunday, November 16, 2003, 17:38 GMT
Wingyellow isn't a moron Bladez
Boy   Sunday, November 16, 2003, 18:01 GMT
Ashley,
So, even your this accent will remain the same when you're a grandma of many children. Is there a window for some changes, as you're not even adult.
Ashley   Sunday, November 16, 2003, 18:06 GMT
I live in Minnesota, a lot of people's ancestors came from Germany, so we have a German affect on our accent, it's part of the Northern accent in Minnesota, but most of us have just spoken English our whole lives.
Ashley   Sunday, November 16, 2003, 19:34 GMT
Any of you want to see my picture, so I can prove to you I'm not Asian?
Ashley   Sunday, November 16, 2003, 22:11 GMT
I have a website of pictures of me..
Boy   Sunday, November 16, 2003, 23:22 GMT
You are spot on. I can even smell German thing in your writing. Anyway, send your web link right here. I'm interested in seeing your photo album.
Ashley   Sunday, November 16, 2003, 23:47 GMT
Ashley   Sunday, November 16, 2003, 23:56 GMT
Those are my pictures.
learner   Monday, November 17, 2003, 00:43 GMT
thanks for the pictures
Ashley   Monday, November 17, 2003, 00:59 GMT
What do you people think?
Boy   Monday, November 17, 2003, 02:03 GMT
Here is my review of your pictures.

You do not look like a sterotype American. Kinda different. I daily see American girls and boys on TV. Your physical appearance can be disguised.
Someone can identify you as a Spanish or Italian girl as well. You're 16. You definitely look older than those of girls in my country who have the same age. You're wearing eyes so it indicates that you're a sofa slug. By judging your facial expression, that says that you must be a chatter-box. Your rooms are well decorated and so it indicates that you daily do a scrubbing.
It also implies that you can't bear yourself living in a messy surrounding.

Thanks for your pictures. They were nice.
Ashley   Monday, November 17, 2003, 02:06 GMT
1. I'm my mom has to get after me to clean my room
2. I'm not a chatter box.
3. I'm 14 almost 15
4. I'm not Italian or Spanish

You clearly have bad judgement.
Ashley   Monday, November 17, 2003, 02:10 GMT
My mom* sorry
Boy   Monday, November 17, 2003, 02:19 GMT
Sorry, If I made a complete bad judgment. That was all it from my side. Let's see what others have to say about your pictures.
to Boy   Monday, November 17, 2003, 02:30 GMT
Boy,

You are very mean. I don't think this forum is for people to judge someone's appearance. She is just a little girl.

Ashley,

You look wonderful, don't listen to the others. I think Boy is from Asia, the Asian girls look younger than their real age.