German or English? Which is harsher?

Adam   Tuesday, June 07, 2005, 02:42 GMT
Actually Dutch is harsher due to the fact the language when spoken sounds like a person choking on Dutch cheese and spitting is a common problem when you speak Dutch. - Thats a fact.
Choking Dutchman   Tuesday, June 07, 2005, 02:45 GMT
Ja das izt true Englishman we tend to spit when we sprek Engelish (spit).
hehe!!!
zarafa   Tuesday, June 07, 2005, 02:50 GMT
Travis, rather than use the apparently unpopular antimoon sytem, I'll just reiterate that my "nah" (and the one I'm used to hearing from other people) has an A that is that same as the A in "cat." It doesn't rhyme with my "yeah," as my "yeah" has the vowel that's in "get."
Ren   Tuesday, June 07, 2005, 03:15 GMT
*Thinks* wondering if Adam and 'Choking Dutchman' have some kind of connection mmmmmmmmmm.......
Travis   Tuesday, June 07, 2005, 08:14 GMT
zarafa, the reason why I specifically prefer X-SAMPA is that it is standardized, widely used, very close to IPA proper logically, and much easier to use in many contexts than IPA proper (due to IPA requiring not only Unicode, but also the proper font support as well, to be effectively used, neither of which may be available or usable in many environments, and is a pain to use even when both *are* available, whereas X-SAMPA requires just ASCII text entry).
I'm scared of the Angry Dutchman   Tuesday, June 07, 2005, 08:27 GMT
You wait Adam when Sander comes on he going to blow your asre off. *Runs and hides in the bushes*
Sander   Tuesday, June 07, 2005, 13:53 GMT
Im afraid that you misunderstood my message,I don't like your 'nah' because thats how most of you messages begin,when Ive said something wrong. ;)
Travios   Tuesday, June 07, 2005, 13:56 GMT
Nah, I think you're right.
Travis   Tuesday, June 07, 2005, 14:21 GMT
Die obene Post war nicht von mir.

The above post was not from me.