"Love" - the ending of the letter

Guest   Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:25 pm GMT
But I thought he had already answered you by saying you were only friends...

Perhaps he's also confused... You should call or meet him and get things straight, it's the best thing to do.

I also thought you are both married? Or were?
flore   Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:56 pm GMT
no, I'm married. He his leaving since 10 years with a women in the states.
My husband and her wasn't there.
I did invite me 3 times, before I said, yes, to the first invitation.

If I didn't had to tell him the worse... the last day
Things would have been different today.

when really I found back his letter with this magic "love," at the end, I was very high! because for a french speaking he would be no doubt.

But now, you give me so much doubt!
Guest   Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:12 pm GMT
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to leave you in doubt.

What I'm saying is that it might be better to talk to him directly and clear any misunderstandings about the whole thing.

I don't know him, so I really couldn't say what he meant...
flore   Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:20 pm GMT
I only have his e-mail
I did with draws and words. I did write to him before to google anything, because I really thought that was a "sight" and he was obvously meaning something more than friendship.

In french there is no ambiguity, un peu d'amour c'est de l'amour! a little love it's love. Breton

He finished his last mail by a " I never seen Paris in the fall so I don't know how dramamatic it is"

With an empty space, in any language an empty means something in between
and his name

are you still here? I did replay with true love and since I'M waiting!!
wright or wrong ?
Laura Braun   Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:01 am GMT
flore I do like your story. see what has happened I burned my food on the oven while reading it. I hope that I will not burn whole my diner until I read it and reply it.
Laura Braun   Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:12 am GMT
My dear flore while reading your story it grabbed me. Listen don't do that to yourself. Live in real world. What do you expect from that email. I received so many emais with love, love, love here, love there love everywhere from people which I even don't know. One day they said 'love' the other day 'take care' so I stopped to think if that's love or whotever. i mean it doesn't matter anymore. If you live in Paris that's fantastic you will find love in Paris. Paris is for lovers. There are plenty fishes in the sea, but as you said you are married. Try to work out in your own marriage. It's so good to have a husband. Who can be better someone who you know or someone who rare know. You belong to your beloved and he belongs to you.
Matt   Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:07 pm GMT
I started in the English language and it is always good to know these things in advance.
This site is a good source of information.
I will know what now i'll put at the end of my letters :)