Attempted murder!

Guest   Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:36 pm GMT
MrP, even if it were the same person posting in different names, what business would it be of yours? Why would it be a problem for you?
JohnnyC   Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:36 am GMT
<<I get the feeling that JohnnyC is a non-native.>>

Wrong broham. Full blood Navajo.
JohnnyC   Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:48 am GMT
<<No doubting Mr P's sour-faced idiolect. Is that he for real? I mean, he seems to be real f*cked up.>>

There is not a more intelligent poster on this forum than Mr. P. You are unappreciative. You should be happy that he even posts in the same forum as you. You should apologize.

Can you explain to me how an idiolect can have a face? I mean, the speaker of an idiolect has a face, but the idiolect itself wouldn't have a face. And why would you not doubt Mr. P's idiolect? Is it because Mr. P's idiolect always tells the truth? What an odd statement. Sounds like a foreigner or the speaker of a subclass dialect.

By copy of this post I will ask Mr. P to join me in issuing you a direct order to discontinue referring to either of us in future posts. You have lost your privileges of referring to us or even thinking about us. In fact, we want you to begin using only the non-stigmatized form of English and cease speaking the filthy dialect of your homeland. Violation of this order will only cause you further stigmatization.
Guest   Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:17 am GMT
<<Is it because Mr. P's idiolect always tells the truth? >>

How can an idiolect tell the truth?
JohnnyC   Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:09 pm GMT
<<<<Is it because Mr. P's idiolect always tells the truth? >>

How can an idiolect tell the truth?>>

Exactly my point. And by that logic it cannot have a face. You still dig me don't you?
Guest   Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:26 pm GMT
<You still dig me don't you? >

It's you who's doing all the digging, and the hole just gets deeper and deeper.
JohnnyC   Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:34 pm GMT
<<It's you who's doing all the digging, and the hole just gets deeper and deeper.>>

Hehe... that's a "yes", cowgirl. I would dig me too if I were you.
JohnnyC   Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:39 pm GMT
<<<<It's you who's doing all the digging, and the hole just gets deeper and deeper.>>

You should have said, "deeper and deeper and hotter and hotter..." You're trying to use Neuro Linguistic Programming and your double entendres are intended to seduce me. In the other thread you told me I'm "on top" and now you're using blatant imagery to try to get me all jazzed up. It's cute in a kind of schoolgirl crush kind of way.
Guest   Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:49 pm GMT
<<I would dig me too if I were you.> >

I'll did you six feet under if you like.
Guest   Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:51 pm GMT
I'll dig you six feet under if you like, JC-

BTW, did you know that Johnny is condom in British English?
Guest   Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:58 pm GMT
<<You still dig me don't you?>>

I don't understand. Are you saying you are soil and you are being excavated?

<<me all jazzed up.>>

What does jazz have to do with blatant imagery?
JohnnyCondom   Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:18 am GMT
<<BTW, did you know that Johnny is condom in British English?>>

Well, there you go, I've finally been outed.

<<I'll did you six feet under if you like.>>

Would you really "did" me? Is that the cowgirl word for "to lust after"? If you're saying you'd like to kill me, I have to say, "thou doth protest too much". What you meant to say is my intellect, combined with the fact that I'm a standard form English speaker, with all the good hygiene that implies and which you're not used to seeing in the hillbillies you normally date, makes you think about me in your most intimate moments. I give you permission to think of me the next time you're "dancing with yourself", so to speak.

<<What does jazz have to do with blatant imagery?>>

It's part of my plan to steal non-standard forms and implement them in my mainstream English posts. This one is called "slang". Translated into mainstream English, "jazzed up" means to become sexually aroused".
Guest   Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:48 am GMT
<It's part of my plan to steal non-standard forms and implement them in my mainstream English posts.>

You'd have to get your standard use right first. It's appaling.
Guest   Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:06 am GMT
Lol, stop feeding the troll JohnnyC, he's basking in it cant you see!
Guest   Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:11 am GMT
<Lol, stop feeding the troll JohnnyC, he's basking in it cant you see! >

The question is: why is the moderator allowing him to get away with it?