The Union for the Mediterranean: UPM . What language(s)?

Josef Mengele   Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:11 pm GMT
<<Why would France wanna help American and Israel attack Iran?>>

Because Sarkozy is a fucking jew
greg   Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:11 pm GMT
'Guest' : « Why would France wanna help American and Israel attack Iran? ».
PARISIEN : « Because the current French administration is an Israeli-American fifth column. Obvious. »

C'est clair. Sarközy de Nagy-Bocsa est fidèle aux maîtres (Pasqua, CIA, Bouygues, Bolloré etc) qui l'ont mis en place de Neuilly à l'Élysée. La nébuleuse chiracovillepiniste est pour l'instant sur la défensive — voire en phase de **collaboration** discrète avec l'occupant sarkozien. Mais heureusement pour la France, personne n'est dupe des nombreuses trahisons du nain-posteur, de la veulerie hallucinante de l'UMP et autres satellites qui carburent à la traîtrise. Le remplacement progressif des effectifs militaires stationnés à Djibouti (laissé aux États-uniens) pour réimplantation hypothétique quelque part au Qatar ferait sourire s'il n'annonçait pas le bellicisme maintes fois proféré par M. Ockrent, le prétendu "ministre" des affaires étrangères de la "france".

PARISIEN : « French foreign affairs minister Kouchner, who repeatedly threatens Iran with carpet bombing, was the one who on behalf of the UN ruled Kossovo, at the time the U.S. wanted it to be ethnically cleansed in favour of Albanian Muslims in order to make it a sort of U.S./Turkish colony in the heart of Europe, with help of Saudi money and Israeli mafia. »

Absolument. D'ailleurs il faudrait appeler cette créature « M. Ockrent » pour être plus précis, car la femme de ce pseudo"ministre", Mme Kouchner, n'est autre que l'impératrice douairière de l'audiovisuel international de la "france", et plus récemment la "directrice" de RFI — un comble !

Ce couple de parasites, aussi insignifiants que peu professionnels, marque bien la bananarisation accélérée de la nouvelle ripoublique "française". Nous vivons réellement une période d'occupation, une sorte de mélange de sous-bushisme et de sous-sous-blairisme, avec un gros zeste de poutinisme et une grosse louche de berlusconisme.

Et il faut dire qu'avec des "zopposants" genre DSK, Fabius, Valls, Delanoë etc, on est pas sortis de l'auberge... Tout ça, tout ce bruit microcosmique, combiné avec le très-élégant et très-distingué Monsieur Carla Bruni de la Talonnette à la tête de l'UMPS (qu'il confond avec la "présidence"), fleure bon la IVe République.

Je pense que ça va bouger en France ; et dans pas très longtemps. Jacques Attila, le sous-larbin de Sarközy de Nagy-Bocsa, clamait il y a quelques mois que nous étions en 1928. Non, nous sommes en 1788. Et à la place de l'Autrichienne, nous avons l'Italienne. Ça promet un bon festival d'automne à la rentrée...
Guest   Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:45 pm GMT
Yo creo que esto es un invento de Francia para desplegar de nuevo su difunto imperio del norte de Africa, pero involucrando a las instituciones europeas. Espero que Alemania haga fracasar esta UPM ya que no aporta nada a Europa. Las unicas relaciones con la ribera sur del Mediterraneo a mantener son las imprescindibles, prestando atención a la nefasta llegada masiva de inmigrantes. Este Sarkozy es un sujeto peligroso, su nariz le delata.
Mediterranean   Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:59 pm GMT
English
anglais
inglés
inglese
Guest   Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:25 pm GMT
Mediterranean, ¿De donde te viene la inspiración?
K. T.   Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:30 pm GMT
"KT : « What do you mean by "Israeli Terrorism"? Terrorism by Israel or against Israel? ».

Le terrorisme de l'État d'Israël, bien sûr → Palestine, Liban."

I've never been to Israel, but I understand that some information that was spread in France about a Palestinian boy who was reportedly shot by Israelis was completely false and was made-up just to rouse sympathy.
That's only one example, but I wonder how often this kind of thing happens.

I wonder why Jordan does not take in more Palestinians. I understand that their queen (a lovely lady) is Palestinian.

This is not an easy subject, but I have not forgotten how Palestinian children cheered when the United States was attacked on Sept. 11, 2001.
Perhaps this was faked too, but the vague image has remained with me.

I don't think this is one-side. I don't think Israelis are always right, I just don't have any unbiased information and I don't trust it from the Palestinian side (s). They don't even agree with each other.
K. T.   Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:37 pm GMT
Here is the address to type if you are interested in the case as reported by the NYT.

"http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/05/21/critic-of-palestinian-video-wins-french-case/"

or you could try "faked palestinian death France" on google and see what comes up.

I'm trying to be fair about this, but I wonder how much "faking" goes on in the media in general (not just in Middle Eastern affairs)...
PARISIEN   Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:06 pm GMT
<< Here is the address to type if you are interested in the case as reported by the NYT.
"http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/05/21/critic-of-palestinian-video-wins-french-case/"
or you could try "faked palestinian death France" on google and see what comes up.
I'm trying to be fair about this, but I wonder how much "faking" goes on in the media in general (not just in Middle Eastern affairs)... >>

-- K.T., do you realize you are making a clown of yourself?
Read and re-read the NYT article you gave a link.

The Court DIDN'T say the footage (passed to French TV by Charles Enferlin, a francophone Israeli journalist) was a fake cause it wasn't, and couldn't but conclude that Mr Karsenty's claims were actually libel since he couldn't prove his claims (Karsenty said, along with countless extreme-right racist Jewish organizations, that Enderlin was a fraud etc.)

From your own link (quoting the Jerusalem Post):
“The appeals court ruled that Karsenty’s words were, in fact, libelous, and that Karsenty failed to prove that the news was staged and/or false.”

What part of "Karsenty failed to prove that the news was staged and/or false" can't you inderstand?

However,
"the court believed Karsenty had the right to stridently criticize the [France 2] report, since it dealt with an emotional topic, and that Karsenty’s investigation into the matter convinced the court he was being sincere."

In other words, French judicial system officialized (for the umpteenth time) Israeli censorship in France. Criticizing Israel is severely punished by law in France, but pro-Israeli slander, lie and forgeries are always forgiven.

Once again, K.T., never post a link without checking what it actually says. It doesn't hurt to do and it keeps embarrassment away.
K. T.   Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:34 pm GMT
I'm not making a clown out of myself. I knew that it could be taken exactly as you mention, PARISIEN. I simply offered the NYT take on it. You will please note that I said that I was trying to be fair.

I am still not sure whether or not there was a "death" in this case. If you have further information on this, I would be glad to look at it.

Recently, in the US, I believe a man and his mother tried to suck sympathy out of people for a large sum of money. I don't really blame the press, but these stagings can happen, imo.
K. T.   Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:37 pm GMT
Guest   Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:52 pm GMT
What the hell is wrong with America & Cronies?

C'mon hurry up China! Where are you? We need you!

Russia, you had better blow up that retarded missile defence system in Poland. I would be very disappointed if you didn't!

Iran, please do not give up nuclear power programs! Nuclear is the best source of energy and you're entitled to it!

Please veto all UN resolutions in the future until compromise is reached! Do not let the hypocritical west destroy world peace!
Elbart089   Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:45 am GMT
English, por supuesto.
Guest   Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:16 am GMT
Esta unión del Mediterráneo es una boludez , claro está. Francia quiere imponer su idioma al los pueblos del Mediterráneo, pero éxito no tendrá, pues los españoles no suelen dar su brazo a torcer...
Guest   Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:04 pm GMT
Neither the Spaniards nor everyone else. It's bound to fail.
Guest   Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:47 pm GMT
<<C'mon hurry up China! Where are you? We need you!>>

Be careful what you wish for.