What do you think of Michael Phelps' accent?

Guest   Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:41 am GMT
Obviously he isn't.
Guest   Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:48 am GMT
Yes he is
Guest   Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:50 am GMT
How do you know?
Guest   Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:51 am GMT
His boyfriend said he was
Guest   Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:00 pm GMT
I'm his boyfriend and he isn't gay.
Guest   Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:02 pm GMT
He seems to be gay.
Guest   Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:10 pm GMT
Do you think he is bottom or top?
Guest   Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:13 pm GMT
Some envious people say that he is gay because he hasn't a girlfriend. I don't think that one person must be gay because of that. Then, he isn't gay because he hasn't boyfriend!. Maybe the reason is that he is too much concentrated on swimming and if he spent energy on sex, he would had not won so many gold medals. Average people are mainly interested in sex and eating, that is, in primary impulses like animals are, but a few ones are permanently in search of excellency and sex may result too much disturbing .
Togo   Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:35 pm GMT
Damian, the European Union "Europa" is very weak. They are divided and can't even come up with a new constitution. They are pawns thrown back and forth between the USA and Russia. Look at the fuss they're making over Georgia, they know they are in a position to lose a great deal, but their screams and bustle go unnoticed in the rest of the world. They condemn Russia yet are afraid to economically sanction Russia. Ha ha! Goodbye Old Europe! They are overly liberal and their once mighty cultures are being driven into the ground as they are taken over by immigrants. Goodbye Old Europe. In 50 years 'classical' studies will consist of studying Europe in the present period.
Guest   Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:46 am GMT
Is he studying Spanish? Which US of A state does he live in?
Estel   Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:22 am GMT
Well, it's started out asking about his accent. How come it's ended up talking about his sexuality? I thought we were here to discuss English.
Guest   Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:17 am GMT
Old Europe is unpredictable. For example remember that the Republic of Weimar was the most progressive country in the world and a few decades later it became the terrible III Reich. Nowadays Europe is liberal and pro-inmigrants, but who knows what will happen in the future. Everything has a limit and liberals in Europe are playing with fire.
Guest   Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:05 pm GMT
Tell us about your sexuality, Estel.
Estel   Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:18 pm GMT
I'm hermaphrodite.
Guest   Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:51 pm GMT
Wow, so you only need to find another one to do a four-way, then ? Sounds great.