TOP TWELVE LANGUAGES ON WIKIPEDIA

Guest   Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:51 am GMT
This is a English forum. Parisein can you write in english too, because no everybody understand French. Thank you
Guest   Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:52 am GMT
<< Parece que el número de artículos de los distintos idiomas en Wikipedia tiene más tongo que el concurso Miss España. A mí siempre me extrañó que el portugués tuviera más artículos que el español, cuando por lógica tendría que ser al revés. En realidad incluso un idioma menor como el catalán podría tener cientos de miles de artículos en la Wikipedia , basta con que un robot informático vaya abriendo artículos de forma automática, por ejemplo tomando la lista de municipios de los distintos países. Sin embargo si se mira la calidad y la participación real, el español está entre las tres o cuatro lenguas más importantes de la Wikipedia, como no podría ser de otra manera. >>

What do you mean quality? There's no quality in articles written in Spanish. Just view the map about the Spanish in the link below and you would see lots of discrepancies.

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anexo:Lenguas_por_n%C3%BAmero_de_hablantes
Ralph   Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:56 am GMT
<< The French Troll attacks again. Why do you have to do that? Why do you always attack? And now you are going to say that Hispanic or Spaniard started. May be I should start to be a German Troll. I really think YOU, not the French people, has a big problem. >>

You mean the hispanic trolls atack again. It's you has a problem, you're just getting paranoid. The French people has no problem, yes you're right because they seldom read messages posted in languages like in this forum but once they found this out, you will receive retaliations worse than this. That's why you keep on attacking them because they're not aware of this.
Guest   Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:57 am GMT
<< This is a English forum. Parisein can you write in english too, because no everybody understand French. Thank you >>

Tell Morticia to write in English or French so that everybody can understand her message. Nobody understands Spanish here.
Morticia   Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:07 am GMT
Parisien está en su derecho a usar el francés, como yo estoy en mi derecho de escribir aquí en español, y a quien no le guste que reviente.
Guest   Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:11 am GMT
Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:57 am GMT

<<Tell Morticia to write in English or French so that everybody can understand her message. Nobody understands Spanish here. >>

Sorry, you are right.

Please everybody writes in English.

Why in french? This is English forum not french. If you want to write in French, Spanish, Arabic, German, etc.... you go to French, Spanish, Arabic, German, forums.
Guest   Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:12 am GMT
Y yo estoy en mi derecho a follar a hombres aunque yo también soy hombre. ¡Qué buena es la libertad de expresión!
Morticia   Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:13 am GMT
Where does it says this is an English forum? The English section of Antimoon is an English forum, but the Languages section is a multilingual forum. The fact that English es el idioma predominante no significa que no se puedan usar otros idiomas, así que a joderse si no os gusta porque yo voy a seguir usando el español, el inglés o lo que me de la gana, porque yo lo valgo.
Alessandro   Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:37 am GMT
Quality is more importante than numbers. Think to David and Goliath, to the 300 spartans, to the city of Rome, to Florence during renaissance and to the Republic of Venice.
JIAJIA   Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:40 am GMT
Segui il tuo corso, e lascia dir le genti.
Guest   Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:42 am GMT
WOW, MORTICINA DEFEND PARISIEN. THIS IS A MIRACLE.
JLK   Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:06 am GMT
The minimal Hispanic contribution to wikipedia should be no great surprise. Latin America is not a region known for literacy, little yet prolific writing. I think there was a study a year or two back that showed the average Mexican reads less than 1 book a year.
Bender Rodriguez   Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:39 am GMT
Yes. We prefer the audiobooks and Internet
anglophone   Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:22 am GMT
What is a book? I personally believe that it sounds rather boring. I prefer to eat hamburgers with my hands and pizzas. Did you notice that the most popular dishes in America don't need forks and knives to be eaten? We use our hands like the Muslims and other unsophisticated people .
Hispanic   Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:39 pm GMT
We Hispanics eat pork even though it is a dirty and grotesque food. We also like to touch each other when we talk. No homo...