The most studied languages

French reality check   Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:44 am GMT
Wow! This francophile must not like this site, so I will post it again.

http://theworldwidedeclineoffrench.blogspot.com/

<< GUYS DON'T BELIEVE THAT LINK. IT WAS JUST A BLOG THEREFORE IT'S CRAP. >>

This blog also has many links to various articles (some news) about French in various countries. So it is not crap just because YOU DON'T LIKE IT.

When you posted the list of Spanish speaking countries you didn't prove anything. Why? Because Spanish is the majority language in all or most of those countries. So thanks for the list showing the many countries that speak Spanish, BTW you forgot Columbia, Dominican Republic and Cuba Now this...

<< France - French 100%, rapidly declining regional dialects (Provençal, Breton, Alsatian, Corsican, Catalan, Basque, Flemish) >>

Hmmm. Why didn't you post all the other French (officially) speaking countries??? Oh yeah, because in many of these countries French is NOT a majority language. Do you see the difference? Bwahahahahahah!

French IS NOT the majority spoken language in Switzerland, Canada, and many "French" African countries.

And no need to keep posting crap about the Philippines. I and any other fair person knows that Spanish IS NOT important there anymore, nor do I claim it to be. No need to argue that. But you have to admit that French is also not important in former Indo-China countries where English has become the most common European language.
Neutral   Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:49 pm GMT
I just love this French vs. Spanish bashing. Overly childish, but quite entertaining nevertheless!
Tzar Bomba   Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:11 pm GMT
K. T.   Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:23 pm GMT
If you are really good at French or Spanish, would you please answer my questions about these languages that I've posted? I speak both of them,
and have to interact with speakers of both languages, but I am not a native speaker.
shiv   Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:20 am GMT
Que' pregunto' K.T.?
Spanish reality check   Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:27 am GMT
<< << GUYS DON'T BELIEVE THAT LINK. IT WAS JUST A BLOG THEREFORE IT'S CRAP. >>

This blog also has many links to various articles (some news) about French in various countries. So it is not crap just because YOU DON'T LIKE IT.

When you posted the list of Spanish speaking countries you didn't prove anything. Why? Because Spanish is the majority language in all or most of those countries. So thanks for the list showing the many countries that speak Spanish, BTW you forgot Columbia, Dominican Republic and Cuba Now this... >>

Of course it's obviously a crap and the author of that blog used google to translate it in Dutch.

Spanish can never be important in technical matters and the Dutch would never opt Spanish in that field. They would rather choose Russian, Italian, or Japanese because the Spanish speaking world is a technolgical laggard.

<< Hmmm. Why didn't you post all the other French (officially) speaking countries??? Oh yeah, because in many of these countries French is NOT a majority language. Do you see the difference? Bwahahahahahah!

French IS NOT the majority spoken language in Switzerland, Canada, and many "French" African countries.

And no need to keep posting crap about the Philippines. I and any other fair person knows that Spanish IS NOT important there anymore, nor do I claim it to be. No need to argue that. But you have to admit that French is also not important in former Indo-China countries where English has become the most common European language. >>

Hmmm... Why don't you post countries where Spanish is official and not the native languages in other word secondary languages. Oh yeah, because no countries use Spanish as secondary languages not even Philippines, Guam , and Marianas which colonized for 300+ years. Do you see the difference? Bwahahahahahahah!
Spanish reality check   Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:29 am GMT
<< Hmmm. Why didn't you post all the other French (officially) speaking countries??? Oh yeah, because in many of these countries French is NOT a majority language. Do you see the difference? Bwahahahahahah! >>

I have, Spanish is a minority language in Paraguay, Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, Guatemala, and Spain. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
David Graddol's fan   Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:35 pm GMT
To Mr. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

We know officially, thanks to David Graddol, the British expert and neutral God of languages, that French is not in the top ten languages, and NEVER WILL BE AGAIN.

Not only English, Spanish, Hindi, Arabic and Chinese will be more important than French. Even Tamil, Malay or Bengali will be more spoken, more widespread and more important than French.

So, please go to your Hispanic doctor and get more tablets to your mental problem, don't copy posts, don't rape more dogs, and study Arabic to understand half of French people in your country. Be a good muslim!!!!

PD. Don't worry and be happy! At least your language will be more important than.....hmmm.....ok....Be a good Muslim!!
Guest   Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:34 pm GMT
Not only Spanish but even Portuguese is more spoken than French, and it's also more global.
UN   Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:53 pm GMT
The most studied languages:

1 English
2 French
3 Chinese
4 Italian
5 German
6 Japanese
7 Arabic
8 Spanish
9 Russian
10 Portuguese

source: www.un.org
Guest   Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:31 pm GMT
Could you provide the exact link to the UN ?
David Graddol's fan   Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:09 pm GMT
Nice try, mon ami! Your tablets!...
Caspian   Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:40 pm GMT
I seriously think that it is pointless trying to have a civilised discussion here when the Spanish and French are battling it out...

Can't we all accept that people both learn both languages, and that both languages are important?
We could couln't we?   Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:08 pm GMT
^ Oh Caspian, you dear innocent child, you make my day.
George Weber's Fan   Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:16 pm GMT
<< Nice try, mon ami! Your tablets!... >>

You're hust envious just because you can't present websites not blogs that are credible but websites and blogs containing information that are lies to favor Spanish made by hispanics whose head are full of lies and I suspect that most of them were made by you.