Only 15 % of Indians speak English

Chinese   Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:29 am GMT
To Another Indian and European,

Actually, I've known something terrible about Pakistan, though just a little facts. As far as I heard, Islamic terrorists have created a lot of unforgivable massacre, and perhaps most of them come from Pakistan, but what I want you to realize is that, Pakistani people are not guilty, they're not terrorists of Al-Qaeda, and it was reported that Pakistan's government would cooperate with India to fight against or shoot down the terrorists in India and Pakistan, yesterday, I just heard that in Pakistan, attackers created a series of explosion to terrify Pakistanis. So, it's very pathetic for Pakistanis themselves to live in such a hell, just like Afghanistanis or Iraqis, but how can you say that, USA, Japan, China, India, should all attack and destroy Pakistan just for trouncing those terrorists? It's absolutely not democratic, and if we all do that, or some of us do that, what are the differeces between terrorists and us? Please don't hate Pakistani common people, they're all victims of Islamic terroristic teaching. And I think that, with the help of India, China, USA, Japan, and Europe, Pakistan's government will try to improve the opportunity to beat off terrorists and develop their economy. Thanks!
European   Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:14 am GMT
Yes, you are right.

There are a lot of people that are not terrorists. Perhaps only a 15% of the population is terrorist or pro-terrorist. The problem is that in the Government there are several member that are radical, and we don't know which one. The percentage can be similar (a 15%).

The problem is that they think that if you die killing people from other religions, you go to heaven. And they have nuclear weapons...

They can get the control over the nuclear weapons. It is not science-fiction. The situation is very dangerous. The same with other Islamic countries, like Iran.

I didn't say that we should destroy Pakistan. I said to get the control over the nuclear weapons and to go out of the country, giving them to India and China. It can be possible without a war, if a big coallition do it.
Waterson   Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:21 am GMT
That can be debated.
Bulgarian   Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:45 am GMT
"The Khan Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:13 am GMT
<< Outer Mongolia was ever a part of China's territory, >>

That is B.S.! The first time Outer Mongolia was "Chinese" territory was under the Yuan Dynasty, which was ruled by Kubla Khan. So actually, China was part of was "Mongolian" territory then. Outer Mongolia was not "Chinese" territory until the Manchurian Qing Dynasty ruled China. This was also the last dynasty to rule.

So you can't say that Out Mongolia "was ever" a part of China's territory. Besides, you built the Great Wall to keep the Mongols out, remember?

Chinese also claim the same thing about Tibet. "

Outer Mongolia was a part of China during Qing dynasty.
It is just like Bulgars who is from Asian origin and built the dynasty in Bulgaria and that dynasty was Bulgaria's dynasty and Bulgaria's majority is Slavs.

So, talking about Mongolia history, please don't forget Bulgaria!
American   Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:25 am GMT
china is a throbbing source of evil and despotism. We need to bring Freedom to the chinese people. Mongolia is Free. china is a dictatorship. Taiwan is Free. china is a dictatoriship. Uighurstan is supressed by china, Tibet is supressed by china. chinese people are despotic and brainwashed by communist party propaganda, Americans love Freedom.
Chinese   Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:40 am GMT
To American:

Yes, I know Americans love Anarchism, they think only Americans are highly educated, how ridiculous they seem to be.
Vietnamese   Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:50 am GMT
"American Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:25 am GMT
china is a throbbing source of evil and despotism. We need to bring Freedom to the chinese people. Mongolia is Free. china is a dictatorship. Taiwan is Free. china is a dictatoriship. Uighurstan is supressed by china, Tibet is supressed by china. chinese people are despotic and brainwashed by communist party propaganda, Americans love Freedom. "

Hispanics are suppressed by American Anglos.

Hawaii is occupied by Americans

Alaska used to be occupied by Russia and now turns to be USA!

Free Asian descendants of USA and built "Asian Republic of America" plz!

Oh, don't forget you are defeated by our great Vietnam!
Another Chinese   Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:01 am GMT
USA should be divided into some independent countries。
American   Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:30 am GMT
The USA is Free to do so if it wishes, but noone has such a wish because the USA is Great. Other countries like russia and china will fall apart though because they are neither Free nor Great, but rather despotic and genocidal.

<<Yes, I know Americans love Anarchism, they think only Americans are highly educated, how ridiculous they seem to be. >>

Americans know that other peoples are Educated and we respect that. However there are different kinds of Education, and one of the most important ones is Education in Democracy. Without this Education in Democracy, no Education system is complete.

<<Hispanics are suppressed by American Anglos.>>

They are not oppressed at all. They come to the USA because they are oppressed in their countries like cuba and want to be Free, and the USA can give them that.

<<Hawaii is occupied by Americans >>

Hawaii is not occupied by Americans, it has been Liberated and Freedom has been spread to the peoples not only of Hawaii but of the whole Pacific.

<<
Alaska used to be occupied by Russia and now turns to be USA!
>>

Thank goodness for that! Imagine the suffering there would be in Alaska if it still belonged to russia. It would be a nuclear wasteland.

<<Free Asian descendants of USA and built "Asian Republic of America" plz! >>

If Asians want that, they are Free to do it. But noone is foolish enough to throw away Freedom for a silly dream which would certainly turn into despotism and tyranny.

<<
Oh, don't forget you are defeated by our great Vietnam! >>

Unfortunately, you are right that the Beacon of Freedom of South Vietnam was brutally crushed by tyrannous north vietnam, the communist hordes shredded the Innocent Lambs, and we Americans failed to save them. It was a sad day for Democracy and Liberty but we have learnt from those mistakes and will continue forward and bring Happiness and Prosperity to as many people as possible.
Chinese   Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:10 am GMT
(I'm not "Another Chinese")

To American:

Democracy is only built upon the base of not damaging other people's human rights, or impacting national core benefits, because, as a whole, most of individualists or anarchists always emphasize excessively the personal freedom which might be absurd, illogical, improper or even guilty, and this so-called freedom would perhaps injure other's feeling, rights, and justice, or badly harm national holistic benefit, especially core advantages. Personally, I do not believe that exceeding freedom or anarchical community could bring people real happiness or human rights, please just pay attention to USA itself and some western countries, I've also found a lot of things short of freedom virtually. Mainly because in the realistic world, there is no complete and absolute freedom. It is a proverb for every country.
Citronella   Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:23 am GMT
<< personal freedom which might be absurd, illogical, improper or even guilty, and this so-called freedom would perhaps injure other's feeling, rights, and justice>>

Could you explain this better? How could personal freedom damage other's feelings and rights?
Chinese   Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:45 am GMT
1, If you want to rob a bank and kill the polices, it's your freedom, but you commit a crime.

2, If you want to leave around garbage in the street, it's your freedom, but you pollute the surroundings.

3, If you want to take off your pants and be in the nude, or make love in a public occasion, it's your freedom, but we are all sick to that.

4, If hypocrite Dalailama attempts to rule Tibet with slavery system again, if Uigur terrorists attempt to rule Sinkiang as Islamic Al-Qaeda, it's their own freedom, but their rumours against China won't be convinced, and every clear-headed person won't help a tyrant to do evil things. Rumours are nothing but Rumours, no matter how terrible they sound.
TruthMaster   Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:18 am GMT
<<If hypocrite Dalailama attempts to rule Tibet with slavery system again, if Uigur terrorists attempt to rule Sinkiang as Islamic Al-Qaeda, it's their own freedom, but their rumours against China won't be convinced, and every clear-headed person won't help a tyrant to do evil things. Rumours are nothing but Rumours, no matter how terrible they sound. >>

Dalai Lama doesn't support slavery. China does though. Have you ever been to a Chinese sweatshop?

Chinese doesn't like Islam or what? Why then do you rave on about being friends with Iran and Pakistan? Uighurs are moderate muslims like the Turkic people of Southern Kazakhstan. When did they ever have terrorism problems?

Also, I think we can all forget that hype about China's economic situation, which has disappeared down the drain lately. Export/Inport figures collapsing, growth figures collapsing, unemployment mushrooming. China depends on the West for money. Chinese are like cheap prostitutes for the West's consumer demands and the Communist Party is the despotic pimp.
Chinese   Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:46 am GMT
To: TruthMaster,

(Dalai Lama doesn't support slavery. China does though. Have you ever been to a Chinese sweatshop?)

Re: bullshit, have you ever been to Tibet? have you ever read Tibetan pictures of cruel slavish living? have you ever known how Tibetans had led a miserable and slavish life before they were completely liberated. Please come to Tibet and ask some Tibetans (not terrorists) whether I'm telling a lie. China NEVER supports slavery system, quite the contrary, we've been trying to creat a brand-new Tibet for Tibetan people, and the facts have proved that Tibetans are now leading a better and better life. Actions speak louder than words, unless you don't dare to admit the truth.

(Chinese doesn't like Islam or what? Why then do you rave on about being friends with Iran and Pakistan? Uighurs are moderate muslims like the Turkic people of Southern Kazakhstan. When did they ever have terrorism problems?)

Re: China doesn't oppose Islam, but we have to fight against "East Turkistan terrorists" (Uygur), just like USA does, India does, or any other countries do. We don't want to see another 911 would happen in China. USA always treats China with double standard, when a terroristic organization attacked USA or Europe, then this is a real terrorism, when another destroyed China, then it's not real terrorism, maybe it was regarded as a good jehad action.

(Also, I think we can all forget that hype about China's economic situation, which has disappeared down the drain lately. Export/Inport figures collapsing, growth figures collapsing, unemployment mushrooming. China depends on the West for money. Chinese are like cheap prostitutes for the West's consumer demands and the Communist Party is the despotic pimp.)

Re: I partly agree with you, but could you please tell me how much better USA and Europe are getting along with those global crisis or hot potatoes? In any case, China is getting better and better, no matter how much you're against China or Chinese people due to your biases.
Paul   Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:01 pm GMT
Was there a common national language in India before english?

If not, how did folks from the various linguistic groups communicate?