A stupid question, help.

Tiffany   Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:51 pm GMT
I have not read what was written in that other thread, but people who post under the name Guest are more than likely trolls, as any other poster would immediately acknowledge the post as theirs. I do not know if this was the case.

My point is to stop over-analyzing what was meant. Over-analyzing has led to some weird conclusions.

There is also no need to be rude, Laura.
Laura Braun   Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:28 pm GMT
I know what I'm talking about. Otherwise I would never say that.
Tiffany   Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:39 pm GMT
Well, I don't and to me it looks like you are rude. If you'd like to clarify your position, please do so. Until then, ciao.
Terry   Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:10 pm GMT
<<Well, It's been very difficult to find any recording with his voice. Can you tell me of a film where that guy appears or something? I cannot find anything.>>

Here's a link to Netflix, Pete, where you can see a preview of Ralph Fiennes in Oscar and Lucinda. It's a direct link to that preview.

His most famous role is the "English Patient." I loved him in the "The End of the Affair," sexy, sexy. I wanted to shove Julianne Moore out of the bed and hop in with him. You can view a preveiw of that one too at Netflix but it's one of those voice-over ads so you don't hear him speak.

Incidentally he played "Maid in Manhattan" with an American accent and it really took away from his sex appeal so it must be the accent that does it for me. If you search that site for him you'll find most or all of his movies.

http://www.netflix.com/MovieDisplay?movieid=60010756&trkid=147042
Terry   Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:13 am GMT
Michael Caine, as I've mentioned, also has a sexy accent, maybe even better than Fiennes, Pete. Here's a link to his "Shock To The System." Very funny dark comedy, by the way.

http://www.netflix.com/MovieDisplay?movieid=60037635&trkid=147042
Uriel   Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:08 am GMT
Oops, scratch what I said about Shakespeare in Love; that wasn't Ralph Fiennes, that was his younger (and much cuter) brother, Joseph Fiennes!
giss   Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:49 am GMT
yes, a stupid question
Terry   Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:13 pm GMT
<<that wasn't Ralph Fiennes, that was his younger (and much cuter) brother, Joseph Fiennes!>>

Okay maybe Joseph is cuter, Uriel, but Ralph is sexier. So. You take the cute one and I'll take the sexy one...and I'll be in Scotland before ye.
Uriel   Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:43 am GMT
That sounds like a working arrangement, Terry! ;) And you can have Scotland ... I'm thinking somewhere further south than that.

(Happy, Felix? Use "further" instead of the hated and much-maligned "farther".)

Rick: If Felix worked in a UK store, would he count as "the bird at the till"?
Candy   Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:19 am GMT
<<That sounds like a working arrangement, Terry! ;) >>
Afraid not, Uriel and Terry. I'll fight you both for the Fiennes brothers. :) I prefer Ralph, but I'm not going to kick Joseph out of bed either! :)
Uriel   Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:33 am GMT
Candy, I thought we were friends! :( Friends should share....
Candy   Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:35 am GMT
OK Uriel... I'm sure we can work out some kind of timeshare agreement, if Terry agrees too....:) Anyway, I'm off to work now, and you should be off to bed! :)
Terry   Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:32 pm GMT
<<That sounds like a working arrangement, Terry! ;) And you can have Scotland ... I'm thinking somewhere further south than that. >>

LOL, Uriel!

<<I prefer Ralph, but I'm not going to kick Joseph out of bed either! :) >>

Now that you mention it...

<<OK Uriel... I'm sure we can work out some kind of timeshare agreement, if Terry agrees too....:) >>

Timesharing men, why not? I'm fine with it, Candy, as long as I get more time with Ralph.;)
Pravi   Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:20 pm GMT
Hey Candy! U share a lot...i am a new addition to ur share list... But not timesharing friend instead,,;and Ralph, Uriel and all excuse me for my immediate approach to candy.....
Candy   Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:26 pm GMT
<<Timesharing men, why not? I'm fine with it, Candy, as long as I get more time with Ralph.;) >>

Ooh, the logistics of this are getting REALLY complicated.....:)
Terry, Uriel, and anyone else who's interested: I'm off on a very long (3 weeks) holiday in a few hours, and probably won't have much chance to post. I wish you all a happy festive season, and look forward to seeing you in January! :)