Mostly for US citizens

Spot   Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:05 pm GMT
Okay Hogworts you win. But we know Skippy is a republican, so why doesn't he consider Persian to be hot?
Sarmackie   Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:00 pm GMT
I don't understand the question. Requested for what? College courses? Because you can get most of those at any decent (i.e. public) university in a city bigger than Podunk.
Spot   Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:51 pm GMT
Don't you know LL is a secret agent?
Deutsch   Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:20 pm GMT
Jews are ridiculous. They fight with palestinian saying that stupid desert is the land god gave them.

Ok, so whatthefuckinghell are so many jews doing outside that desert?

Or in the future will they say their promisse land is the whole world?
Guest   Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:20 am GMT
The Jews are the masterrace. They can do whatever they want and in fact they do. Who are you to question their desires?.
Guest   Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:20 am GMT
The Jews are the masterrace. They can do whatever they want and in fact they do. Who are you to question their desires?.
LL   Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:13 am GMT
This is just about "hot" languages. It's almost impossible to even mention "Hebrew" or "Arabic" without someone getting upset. Although Semitic languages are not my personal favorites, they are still interesting and important languages. I think people who are multilingual would like to have one or both of them in their portfolio.
Deutsch   Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:53 pm GMT
Hey guest, you say "they are, they can".

So you are not jew and defend them. Stupid.

What about those orthodox who cannot work because of god, cannot light a lamp on saturday because of god... what an excuse not to work!!!
blanche   Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:11 pm GMT
So you are not jew and defend them. Stupid.

you are the only stupid guy in here
LL   Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:14 pm GMT
Look, Deutsch, I am not an orthodox Jew, but people have a right to practice their religion, no matter how absurd it may seem to you. In any case, Jewish or not, people need to rest once a week. A lot of people rest on Sunday or Saturday. What do you do? Work 60 hours a week?

Even if you are an atheist, you have to have some self-control and get some rest.
Deutsch   Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:28 pm GMT
A guy says jews are the masterrace and I'm the stupid?

Orthodox jews never work, they just study and pray. They receive money from goverment to do this. And on saturday or sunday they do less then they normally do, by not even switching light on, or pressing buttons on an elevator, lighting stoves or microwaves to prepare food.

If they are masterrace and cannot do simple things, imagine if they were really the choose people from god.