What accent do you really hate? and which one you love?

s.jack   Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:41 pm GMT
Elisabeth, politics is like wine, once you start...
Really, I can understand why you people elected GWBush first time, you just didn't know, but SECOND TIME, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING THE SECOND TIME!
Guest   Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:20 pm GMT
s.jack

the reality is that the majority of Americans love Bush to the core.
They have the same mentality of his, total dominace of America by force all over the world, and capture their resources by illegal means. Otherwise they had not re-elected him second time. He will go down in the American history of books as the best president of the country because of his sheer guts and braveness. Other presidents in the past wanted to capture resources of other countries but they lacked guts and courage to do so. Now Bush has forced the long, long dream of America into implementation that is : the world order!
Kendra   Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:14 pm GMT
I hate RP and Jamaican.
I like Californian, Canadian and South African accents.
O'Bruadair   Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:41 pm GMT
Elizabeth is right here folks. Most Americans that voted for “W” both times were simply choosing the lesser of two evils. You Brits don’t seem to understand that there is NO PRACTICAL third choice in our “two party system”. That is a sad commentary on the system I know but that is the way it is.

As long as the Democrats are what they are, and keep advocating Marxist policies then many Americans will simply vote for the Fascist! (not so sure the majority won’t go for the Marxist next time though)

BTW just to keep this post on topic let me add this: If you listen closely to his accent you may think Georgie a Southerner. He WAS raised in Texas but his Daddy is from Massachusetts, his Momma is from Connecticut and he attended both Yale and Harvard (Now bygolly, you can’t get much more yankee than that!)
Travis   Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:39 am GMT
>>Most Americans that voted for “W” both times were simply choosing the lesser of two evils.<<

LOL.

>>As long as the Democrats are what they are, and keep advocating Marxist policies then many Americans will simply vote for the Fascist! (not so sure the majority won’t go for the Marxist next time though)<<

Umm, no. The Democrats are not Marxist. They make the average weakass Social Democrat type look radical in comparison.
Josh Lalonde   Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:56 am GMT
<<Umm, no. The Democrats are not Marxist. They make the average weakass Social Democrat type look radical in comparison.>>

Definitely. I'm Canadian, and I would say that the US Democrats are more to the right than the Canadian Conservative Party, at least as they are currently operating (though they are a minority government, so maybe they're not showing their true colours).
O'Bruadair   Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:43 am GMT
Well, I guess in this instance the Marxist AND the Fascist are in the eye of the beholder. Nevertheless, even if the Fascist has a bit of a Southern drawl he is still a damnyankee!