Whole mointain of misunderstanding

K. T.   Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:17 pm GMT
I like 'the mointain'. The 'mointoin' sounds even better. Like, New Jersey dialect.

Lol. I do too. It caught my eye.

So, Laura is being enigmatic now for the sake of being a good Antimooner. I wonder if she is the dear Belgian girl who used to write here a few years ago.
Robin Michael   Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:39 am GMT
Message to Laura

<<
I have no idea what is livemocha. Should I check, probably it's virus. Or ... whatever. Those people who asked me what is your nationality have to know that we are here to speak english. LOl. I have a feeling that if there is no Antimoon, I would never get to know so much useful words, or to comunicate in english, because writing in english make confident that i can do it. Reality is like to know not only english but cultural stuff. I just laugh at my self when I think about that whole mountain of misunderstanding... how can some people trained how to smile, by the same time their heart is no smiling. It's Art.
>>

I have no idea what Livemocha.com is. Should I check? Probably it is a virus, or whatever. Those people who asked me: What is your nationality? Have to know that we are here to speak English. LOL I have a feeling that if there was no Antimoon I would never get to know so many useful words or to communicate in English because writing in English makes me confident that I can do it. Reality is knowing not only English but cultural stuff. I just laugh at myself when I think about that whole mountain of misunderstanding. How can some people be trained how to smile but at the same time their heart is not smiling? It is Art!

Robinmichael livemocha.com