A question for Asian people

No   Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:57 am GMT
"Quite true! The Chinese language is not for everybody. Those with low IQ and inadequate brain development had better leave the Chinese language alone because it's bound to be a complete fiasco. They will probably end up perceiving this melodious tonal language as the awful sounds of cats fighting or pigs' oinks and this is all that their pathetic brains are capable of. The Chinese proverb "play the lute to a cow" (对牛弹琴) is best used to describe this situation. Try playing the lute to a dumb cow and see if it appreciates your tune. Then you'll know what I mean. :) "

LOL
Shin Sher Kwi Lai Fong Bai
Ju Sher Shin Mo Bai Fong-Gyu Jin
HWai Gong Mai Fo Bai Lei Dong

HAHAHA
zee   Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:58 am GMT
Well, in Taiwan students hate English very much.
They don't care how to improve their English and they don't like to take English exams like TOEFEL etc.
Besides, the only one factor for learning English such as studying in USA is phased out because many students who graduate from USA university are unemployeed in Taiwan and they start to think the questions like "is it useful for me to study in USA or in UK , or even "is it useful for me to learn English"? This kind of question has always been Taiwanese students' thought since World Street Downfall.
My good friend chose to learn English 10 years ago and luckily were allowed to study in USA since she passed TOEFEL exam... but she feels regretful because she didn't find any jobs both in USA and in Taiwan. She always thinks that she should not study in USA and she should devote herself in one popular subject and then get a job.