Does this make sense?

Guest   Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:10 am GMT
"I try to find a formula for everything that surrounds me in life, and even for life itself. I know that it's impossible, but I'm a mathematician, and we believe in the impossible."
Robin Michael   Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:12 am GMT
English Language

English Literature

In English schools, the subject 'English' is divided into two and taught in two different classes for two different examinations.

English Language: How you say something.

(English Language includes grammar, vocabulary, spelling, etc.)

English Literature: The study of written English

I introduced a Topic called 'Antiheroes'. I started the Topic off with some thoughts of my own. I then received a Post from Achab, which I replied to as best I could. There then followed a Post by 'Guest'/'We don't care'. I don't care for Guest, as you can imagine. I have been thinking of some curses like; 'sleep with the fishes' or , 'Nemo Me Impune Lacessit'.

If you were studying English Literature, at some point you would discuss the antihero. So that was what I was doing. In a forum on the English Language, I was introducing a Topic from English Literature. Eddy produced a very good Post (contribution).

http://www.antimoon.com/forum/t14817-15.htm
Robin Michael   Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:19 am GMT
I would like to point out, that 'Guest' who delights in tormenting me, and in making negative anti-social comments. 'Guest' who seems to think that he can lecture other people. 'Guest' is someone who by his very name has broken the rules of Antimoon.

Your name:

• Please don't post as "Guest", "User", etc. Choose a more original name.

I can think of some other names for you!
Edward Teach   Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:21 am GMT
Fuck off robin.
You seem to think this is your personal forum and everyone comes here to read your boring shitty dictionary definitions.
You are delusional.
Guest   Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:26 am GMT
Robin is the worst troll this forum has ever seen. He's far worse than the "Butt Fuck" guy.
Guest   Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:52 am GMT
ROBIN, WHAT THE FUCK DOES YOUR POST HAVE TO DO WITH THIS:

<<"I try to find a formula for everything that surrounds me in life, and even for life itself. I know that it's impossible, but I'm a mathematician, and we believe in the impossible." >>

By the way, it does make sense. However, I wouldn't say mathematicians believe in the impossible. In maths things can be truly impossible (1+1=3), and no mathematician would believe them.

PS: ROBIN, are you really so stupid to think that everyone who writes GUEST as their name is the same person?
Guest   Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:35 pm GMT
Heh, heh...Robin doesn't realize that there are many 'Guests'...heh, heh...Robin you're outnumbered...one vs many...you're going to wear down eventually...heh, heh...