Boycott Canada for hunting seal!

Irony   Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:27 pm GMT
Also keep in mind that dragging a half-living creature across the ice by a meat hook is pretty much as sadistic as it gets, but then as I said before these hunters are a bunch of uneducated backwards yokels who think that them wanting to do something is all the justification thats required.
Franco   Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:48 pm GMT
Seal hunters are workers who are paid for doing their job. That's all. The rest is in your imagination.
sinner   Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:14 pm GMT
<<Animals have the same right to live as we have, that's why we may not eat meat. It's wrong,>>

Surely, killing plants to eat them is wrong, too. Even eating seeds prevents a living plant from sprouting up, so this must be wrong, too. If you really want to be PC, you need to stop eating anything. (maybe seedless grapes and oranges are OK?)
Irony   Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:48 pm GMT
The information is there, read it yourself.

The hunt is subsidized by the government so its not anyones way of making a living.

I'm sorry if these facts are inconvenient but that doesnt alter the truth of them.
Franco   Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:37 pm GMT
<<Surely, killing plants to eat them is wrong, too. Even eating seeds prevents a living plant from sprouting up, so this must be wrong, too. If you really want to be PC, you need to stop eating anything. (maybe seedless grapes and oranges are OK?)

>>

LOL, this reminds me of the explainations given by the Catholic priests on masturbation and its sinful nature. PC = religion.
Marcichka   Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:42 am GMT
Whoever wrote this blog is dead right ON! Stupid PC should move to Newfoundland; he'll be right at home!
Franco   Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:03 am GMT
Hit those seals hard !
What topic?   Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:19 pm GMT
Boycott Seal for marrying Heidi Klum. Canada has its own type of barbarity.