Native English speakers ridiculed?

Irony   Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:01 pm GMT
You cannot expect franco to pass up the opportunity to have a penis in his mouth, regardless of what creature it belongs to.
Franco   Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:37 pm GMT
Calf brains used to be more popular in the past until the English started feeding cows with meat and some people died because of that. But yeah, the Chinese are the worst as they eat dogs. Good bless English hypocrisy.
Irony   Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:42 pm GMT
Yeah, thats a good point franco, if you ignore the poisoned baby milk fiasco, the gunning down of innocent, unarmed monks in Tibet and the imprisonment without trial of numerous people in 'black prisons' for complaining about the government that is.

Heres another Chinese tradition for you, well its asian actually but most cases occur in China

Child/Parent murder suicide

Apparently there has been an increase of late in a practice where parents who get into financial difficulties end their own lives and take their kids with them by breathing in charcoal fumes.

Warms the fucking heart, doesn't it?
Franco   Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:44 pm GMT
If you hate China so much why do you live here? it must be like a hell on earth for you. Enjoy it.
Franco   Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:45 pm GMT
there*
Irony   Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:47 pm GMT
As I previously stated franco, I came here with an open mind and great expectations of China.

I was sorely let down.

I am contractually obliged to remain here until the end of the year.

Still nothing you need worry yourself over, its not like you have the money or qualifications required to work all over the world. enjoy a mundane and repititive existence, little man
Franco   Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:57 pm GMT
You should try a bit of dog meat at least, then tell us how it tastes. Consider it as indispensable part of the Chinese experience . It won't hurt, will it?.
Irony   Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:02 pm GMT
I refuse to eat dog and thats final. Actually I cant say I have ever been offered any.

I have however eaten cockroach and weevils.

They were fucking awful. That was in Bangkok though.
Franco   Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:06 pm GMT
I'm so curious about eating dogs right now. Also, what about those street dogs that end up in dog pounds and later are sacrificed? isn't that a waste? There are a lot of homeless who could eat them, or people in the third world.
Franco   Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:19 pm GMT
China does not appeal to me at all but I respect the Chinese nation and her millenary traditions. They know well how to keep a big and heterogeneous country united and treat the Tibetans as they deserve... If I had to travel to a country to gain experience , improve my English and earn money, it would be USA (Arizona), Canada or maybe Australia. I'm well where I am so far, so why moving? Don't fix if it ain't broken.
Uk.   Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:30 pm GMT
You Invented CJD franky boy..!! most of you guys are off your heads in spain..!! Schizos comes to mind...hahaa..

And your so passionate about your food..!! If anyone says "oh sorry I don't like this or that " you guys go on a Schizo routine..!! You are very very strange people..
Irony   Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:35 pm GMT
Why do the Tibetans deserve to be murdered in cold-blood?
Franco   Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:38 pm GMT
I won't say UK is the worst country on Earth, but food is horrible, and this is a well known fact, on same level than E= mc^2. Ask people who have visited UK if they liked English food .And I mean food that most of English eat on a dialy basis, not Italian or even Chinese restaurants which offer much better food in comparison and are widespread in UK as well as in the rest of the world, but that is not "English food". In Spain normal things like using olive oil or orange juice (real one, not "tang") are considered sibaritic extravagances in UK.
Franco   Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:41 pm GMT
<< Why do the Tibetans deserve to be murdered in cold-blood? >>

Tibetans lived in worse conditions before the Chinese came and stopped the teocratic regime that condemned them to extreme poverty. Only monks who lost their oppresive power complain about the Chinese, but not average Tibetans.
Irony   Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:41 pm GMT
No offence Franco but you are talking complete shit.

In my travels I have encountered very few restaurants that offer Spanish dishes, very few Spanish people and even fewer people with any desire to go to Spain.

You cant sit in your barely developed shithole and lecture us all on a world you have never experienced.