shit where you eat?

Laura Braun   Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:22 am GMT
Well it's obvious that there aren't matural people here, otherwise they can understand what they write, in fact I cannot see that someone can waste valuable space of antimoon with such silly questions. If you are learning english that's not the best sentence which you have to know, because it's not useful. On the other hand you want so much everyone to look like you that you cannot agree that someone can have good maners, better than yours.
Guest   Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:37 am GMT
What's a "matural" person, Laura? Maybe you mean "natural", or maybe "mature".
Uriel   Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:52 am GMT
If you want to learn English, Stan and Laura, it's inevitable that you will come across plenty of vulgar terms in your studies since English is CHOCK-FULL OF THEM! You might as well get used to that fact and learn what they mean; they are quite common, and you will be expected, in real life, to know what they mean.
Laura Braun   Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:09 pm GMT
I don't need to know such language, I have never seen someone to use such language so it's not a big deal to know some stupid sentence. If you are trying to convince me that your sentence is useful I just wonder if you are eating with the same mounth whith which you are speaking. lol
Uriel   Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:21 am GMT
I assure you, Laura, "shit" is a very common word.
Ash   Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:06 pm GMT
If you want to learn English, you need to know it 'warts 'n' all" - geddit ;)
Stan r0x tbh, had a right chuckle to myself back there with the troll comments...and Political Correctness, I live in London - dont get me started ¬_¬`` :@