A little search by me... Would you help me, please?

Chinaman   Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:37 pm GMT
Well LE VINH NGHI, I never said your parents weren't chinese but the fact that you were born in Japan would make you japanese. Simple.
Tiffany   Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:51 pm GMT
If you've ever read Japanese citizenship laws, you'd understand that a child born on Japanese soil to Japanese parents, is not Japanese.

You might want to take a look at this: http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Japanese_Immigration_Law

Further reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign-born_Japanese
"Unlike some countries where people born natively are automatically given a citizenship, many who are born and live in Japan permanently, particularly Korean and Chinese, tend to maintain their citizenship. There has been a constant discussion among the government and lawmakers whether to give them some status similar to that of a permanent resident in the United States."
Tiffany   Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:52 pm GMT
Typo: "a child born on Japanese soil to Japanese parents"
Should be: "a child born on Japanese soil to non-Japanese parents"

My apologies.
LE VINH NGHI   Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:49 am GMT
I'm wrong you're right.I'm Japanese and i love chinese verry much. That's all. In fact my name is Kadena. LE VINH NGHI is a friend of mine in Vietnam. We're all friend.
Doug   Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:00 pm GMT
1) Czech beer - I don't normally drink beer but I always make an exception for Czech beer, I love its taste and the fact that I don't feel bad after drinking 5 or 6 of them in a night makes them that more appealling, also the fact that I lived in Prague for 7 months made it handier

2) Czech girls - I have found fewer women in the world as beautiful and sexy as Czech women, Slovakian women r very close, they know how to dress and present themselves and that adds greatly to their appeal

3) Charles IV - one of the dominant rulers of the Holy Roman Empire and a man who great pride and honour to the Czech people and its country, this is reflected in the pride the Czech people have shown to him by naming the main University in Prague after him

4) Prague - it is the most beautiful city I have ever seen, the architecture, the women, the beer, the people and its long history have helped make it this way, if I could live anywhere in the world, Prague would be the city

5) Prague musicians - I do not know a great deal about Czech music but what I have heard is inspiring

6) Prague scientists - here again I do not know a great deal so for me to comment would be a waste of yours and my time

7) occupation in '68 - this was a travesty to the Czech people who all they wanted was some sense of democracy and to have this piece of decency taken away from them by an 'occupying' power is obscene and a miscarriage of justice

8) Velvet revolution of '89 - the people finally got to feel what freedom and independent thought were all about and they chose this opportunity to express themselves without fear of reprisals was truly remarkable and inspirational

9) first president of the Czech Rep Jan Masaryk - while I do not know a great deal about this man, I know that he had the interests of the Czech people in his heart and this devotion to his country was rewarded

10) Vaclav Havel - a writer who expressed in his works what the people of the Czech Rep were afraid to say in the open, for this his devotion to his country was rewarded as well

11) 'robot' - I know this word has basis is the science fiction of a Czech writer whose name escapes me at this present moment

12) Czech national anthem - as I did live in the Czech Rep for 7 months I did hear this on many occasions but to me it was just another musical work , sorry