What new about spanglish?

mix   Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:43 am GMT
I saw a comedy about that at the cine, what is exactly "spanglish" a mixture between english(american) and spanish(americano) in the USA.
Guest   Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:56 am GMT
Yes they make it a mixture between the german and portuguese.
Uriel   Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:44 pm GMT
Spanglish is a combination of Spanish and English commonly used in the Southwestern US and other areas of cross-cultural contact. The reason you may be confused is that in the movie "Spanglish" nobody actually used any!
Aldebarán   Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:03 pm GMT
I think spanglish is a cultural aberration.
French2   Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:06 pm GMT
Aldebarán is true, it is an abomination ! Why not to call it simply english? This is just to erase the latin culture in US. But this won't never happen!
Uriel   Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:16 pm GMT
It's the way ordinary people choose to speak. Who are you to tell them that it is an abomination?
French2   Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:29 pm GMT
I am latin and i contribute to save our culture. English tries to dominate our soul, but it cannot, like it cannot erase the slavic cultures!

English and latin languages must be and stay separated languages! VIVE Julius Caesar, VIVA Marcus who killed the barbars form the north and saved us !!! VIVA Il DUCE !!! VIVA FRANCO!!! VIVE DE GAULE!!! VIVA CEAUCESCU!!! VIVA LAS FLORES DEL PORTUGAL!!!

NO PASARAN, don't sell your soul to the ennemies brothers!!! WE NEED YOU FOR THE NEXT CRUSADES CONTRA EL MUNDO ANGLO-SAJON, ESPERAMOS!!!
Sander   Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:36 pm GMT
=>I am latin<=

No.

=>our culture.<=

No.

Lang leve Karel de Grote!
Aldebarán   Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:53 pm GMT
It's the way ordinary people choose to speak. Who are you to tell them that it is an abomination? >=

Uriel maybe you are right, I am no one to say them what to speak, but in a linguistic point of view is an abomination. Is a great lack of elementary edutacation to mix 2 differents languages, thus is not the way ordinary poeple choose to speak but the way choose by people without a trace of education.

Don't missunderstand me I'm no against the "PEOPLE", I'm against the "LACK OF EDUCATION" that favors such things like the "spanglish".
Aldebarán   Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:00 pm GMT
* education
* choosed
Riko   Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:00 pm GMT
Espanglish is a tragedia. I think its about personas who no pueden speak either Spanish or Ingles correctamente. Es muy sad por que they never learn one language o otra.
Sander   Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:02 pm GMT
=>* choosed <=

LOL!!!
Aldebarán   Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:03 pm GMT
* Chosed
Sander   Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:04 pm GMT
=>* Chosed <=

WHAHAHAHAHA!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!
Aldebarán   Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:06 pm GMT
Oh yeah?

Then how should I write the word Dutchman?