chinese languages

Chinese   Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:37 am GMT
Some European and American are really ignorant, they only want to argue against everything about China, and many news are merely hearsays. So I found them very laughable...
Chinese   Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:47 am GMT

I just know a little Japanese because I work in a Japanese Electronic company, in fact Japanese is really easier than Chinese for foreign learners.
Although you ever tried to learn Chinese before, but I think you didn't get the right method of learning Mandarin Chinese, Chinese also has its easiness, especially Chinese grammar is much easier than Japanese or German. Mandarin's tune and pronunciation are also easier than Cantonese.
Chinese   Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:20 am GMT
In my apprehension, Chinese people, especially Mandarin-speaking people, for the most part, are able to deal very well with both Asian and European language, Northern Chinese can speak German well, can speak Japanese well, can also speak Arabian or Cantonese, but some Japanese can Never speak foreign languages very well, they speak strange English, strange Chinese, and it's difficult for them to improve their pronunciation as they wish. By the way, Chinese can study the grammars of many foreign languages very well, but We also have some disadvantages, our Chinese aren't very good at trueborn spoken language in daily life.
Chinese people tend to have the advantage of imitational ability to the foreign languages between the Western and Eastern world.
Chinese   Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:35 am GMT
有冇廣東人喺呢個論壇傾偈咩? (Are there any Guangdong people talking in this forum?) I'm a Northern Chinese, and only Mandarin is my native language.
sino   Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:22 am GMT
<<Kelly - Japanese is more melodic, and by learning it, you support democracy.
Say no to communism>>

According to Kelly's theory, by learning arabic, you support terrorism, and by learning english, you support democracy. What a nonsense!

You have raped language learning by that words.
Joey   Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:58 am GMT
Kellys objective is to get under your skin. Mabey here parents didn't love her enough as she was growing up and this is the only way she can get some attention.
The end of communism in China is well known Shanghai is a good example of this transformation. Just because it didn't end from one day to another like the U.S.S.R dosen't mean that it isn't something from the past.
Guest   Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:38 pm GMT
"The end of communism in China is well known"

Really ? when will the electoral period start ?

Chinese people here speak only crap.
sino   Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:19 pm GMT
There is an old saying in China: managing a large country is like cooking small seafood (治大国如烹小鲜). The transformation of China will and shall be a gradual process to ensure the general stability of this large and old country. Just take a look at what have happened in Russia after USSR employed an imediate policy. China knew better than making the same mistake.

The rest of the world should be patient as what USA have been. China is like a gaint to start running, if it runs too fast, the world will be scared.
Joey   Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:07 pm GMT

Well that would be great the only thing is that I am not Chinese.
In your minds eye Egypt is still building pyramids and Rome is still alive and well, things change get used to it, if it can't be measured in a day it will in a week, if not in a week in a month, and if not in a month in year or 10's of years.
The fact is nothing stays the same.
Nikonian   Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:16 pm GMT
It's obvious that high tec equipment is getting worse.
All you can see ''Made in China''.
Because of low quality control in China, today you buy a camera,
it does not work the next day.

I want all equipment be ''MADE IN JAPAN'' the way it used to be
Guest   Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:37 pm GMT
Joey said "Well that would be great the only thing is that I am not Chinese. "

Nobody said you were Chinese. They were two separated comments.
sino   Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:54 pm GMT
<<Nikonian
Because of low quality control in China, today you buy a camera,
it does not work the next day. >>

Do you still live in some 10 years ago?

The fact is that most products exported from china are made in Joint-ventures.

Actually, products made in japan are now considered in china as less reliable products. If one product is marked as 1 year of quality warranty, then there are chances that this product will surely go into disorders after 12 months. We call it as Japanese cost-control.