marrying a french woman cuz you love french

Next_page   Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:21 pm GMT
well, French was just example. But I do like it
Guest   Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:02 pm GMT
french women are good for sex guys!
nevermind   Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:37 pm GMT
so i want to marry a Britsh man to learn English
Sigma   Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:13 am GMT
Yes why not.... .....but not only in the specific case of a Frenchwoman, if I were in love for example with a Russian woman or a Japanese woman I will learn Russian or Japanese to please her and increase my knowledge at the same time.
Sigma   Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:22 am GMT
the inverse question could be interesting: "could you marry a young french woman that you love, even if you hate her language/hate french people and culture in general ? " >=

Definitive yes, but I don't hate the French culture since I'm Mexican / Spaniard in fact I adore the French culture LOL........

In fact in my case the question could be: Could you marry a young American woman that you love, even if you hate her language/hate US people and culture in general?
Uriel   Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:23 am GMT
I don't see that being a problem for you.
Dani   Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:13 am GMT
Guest,
Tell me, why do you think french women are good for sex?
Have you already tried them?
For me they're not specially good, just boring and hysterical.
Sander   Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:17 am GMT
Guest,

=>french women are good for sex guys! <=

Why?
Guest   Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:21 am GMT
" Could you marry a young American woman that you love, even if you hate her language/hate US people and culture in general? "

And then could you ?
Uriel   Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:33 am GMT
I think a better question would be "Why would she marry YOU, knowing that you despise everything about her?"
Sander   Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:50 am GMT
Indeed.
Boy   Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:06 am GMT
cuz he is a billionaire. Girls love money, that's a fact. In today's world only money speaks. Uriel, I have a question for you. A guy who earns peanuts and can't provide you food a day, no personal house,nothing but he loves you so much. That it is one thing he can give you. Would you get married with such a person when you know that he cant feed you and your children. At present time these "digging mountains for having a love" stories have no practical value, to be honest. What do you think?
Boy   Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:20 am GMT
In my case, I'll not get married with an American girl just because I want to speak her native language. I'll only get married with her if I love her and if she is willing to accept my culture and religious values. But some people get married for attaining some personal perks. For example, A story was published a long time ago in a local newspaper that a teenager from islamabad got married with a 54 year old American woman. I was shocked to read that piece of news cause for me it could be a mother- son relationship but come on husband and wife? A huge intellectual difference? so I guess some people can get married with someone else even though they are not interested in their language but not in them? such people are rare i guess but they do exist and in order to fulfill their personal aims they can cross any sensible boundary.
Boy   Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:24 am GMT
typo: * They are are interestedin their language...
Uriel   Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:58 pm GMT
Boy Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:06 am GMT
<<cuz he is a billionaire. Girls love money, that's a fact. In today's world only money speaks. Uriel, I have a question for you. A guy who earns peanuts and can't provide you food a day, no personal house,nothing but he loves you so much. That it is one thing he can give you. Would you get married with such a person when you know that he cant feed you and your children. At present time these "digging mountains for having a love" stories have no practical value, to be honest. What do you think? >>

Here's your answer -- I HAVE a boyfriend who makes peanuts. ;)

This is 2005. I would be HORRIFIED to find myself depending on a man to support me financially. I can make MY OWN money.