marrying a french woman cuz you love french

stella   Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:35 pm GMT
hell NO! marriage should be something connected to LOVE! despite of the fact that I really love English and especially talking in English I'd NEVER EVER just go and get married to the next English male I meet! Oh, and by the way: my fiancé and I have been a couple for more than 1 year now and his English is terrible. Who cares? I definitely DON`T!
abc   Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:44 pm GMT
"I HAVE a boyfriend who makes peanuts"
what do you mean?
Cro Magnon   Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:50 pm GMT
<="I HAVE a boyfriend who makes peanuts"
what do you mean?=>

It means his salary is very low. All he can afford is peanuts
Uriel   Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:36 am GMT
Once in a while he makes a little extra, and upgrades to walnuts.
Terkias   Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:48 am GMT
Theres something about a black woman who speaks British or French that sends me to Heaven.Is it just me?
Damian   Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:16 am GMT
**a black woman who speaks British or French that sends me to Heaven**

Was it something she put in your coffee? Give my love to Gabriel.
Davis   Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:29 am GMT
marrying a french woman cuz you love french fries :p

yummie
Sander   Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:43 am GMT
I sleep with many french women
but
I do not speak their languages..!
luzige   Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:34 am GMT
i love mixing culture to learn more and increase my knowledge
Vladimir   Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:32 am GMT
There are many french women. Why do not you look for another one whom you will like more and marry her?
Mordy   Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:49 pm GMT
If the ONLY reason you marry someone is because of the language, you're probably making a mistake. (I knew an American who came back from Japan, who wanted to keep his Japanese skills alive, and approached every Japanese girl in the ESL class until he found one who would go out with him. She was the type who was looking for real romance. One knew the relationship wouldn't last, and she would get burned.)

On the other hand, you can follow Vladimir's advice. Just like people who go back to their native country to find a spouse of the same ethnic group, you could "limit" yourself to meeting girls who speak the language you want. That would still leave you with hundreds (or thousands, or millions) of potential spouses, one of whom could be the perfect match.