Here we go,some American slang which related to cute girl

Uriel   Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:27 am GMT
Yeah, I don't remember NY taking out a copyright on it...
Frances   Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:17 am GMT
Fugly is used in Australia too. I don't think its strictly a US thing. How about bushpig? Thats a fat ugly girl
Ecko   Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:28 am GMT
Fugly means Fu**ing Ugly, and I what I meant anout the word "Hit" is that you could say someone was ugly if you said "Your girlfreinds madd hit"="She's fugly"
Guest   Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:32 am GMT
Yeah that's a description of fugly alright! But the question is, would you "hit" that? Meaning would you go after her and do the dirty.
Uriel   Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:54 am GMT
Judging by some of the hookers I've seen on "Cops", not only will men willingly screw hideous women, but many of them will actually PAY for the privilege. Apparently sores, track marks, and a lack of full dentition are not major detractions these days.
Tiffany   Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:22 am GMT
LMAO. Hey, beggars can't be choosers! Forget the woman, have you noticed the men on that show? ::slight convulsions follow::
Uriel   Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:51 am GMT
True! Good to see that the mullet still clings to survival in certain demographics.
Uriel   Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:19 am GMT
"Bushpig" is deliciously mean!
Boy   Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:28 pm GMT
Yeah. I heard that slang in an American movie. I guess it was 'Mean Girls". Linday's Lohan teen film.

I just wonder if Americans use "hit" in the sense of "tell me."or "share with me."

Kate: Prof. I want to ask something about tomorrow's musical show

Prof: Hit me.
Uriel   Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:03 am GMT
Yes. It's a blackjack term: "Hit me again" means you want the dealer to give you another card.
Frances   Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:30 am GMT
I've always been a fan of the phrase of "soiled meat" to indicate very loose people if you know what I mean. It's so cutting.
sami   Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:15 pm GMT
I love ahot girl
Geoff_One   Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:42 am GMT
New Twist
Damian in Scotland   Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:55 am GMT
Jerry Springer is over here doing his TV shows. Please guys...take him back will ya? I know he was born in London but that was by accident. While we're at it you can also have Madonna and Gwyneth Paltrow...both lovingly gift wrapped and issued with single tickets from Heathrow.
Geoff_One   Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:03 am GMT
Up to (1), including, and a little beyond the great Great Smallpox Epidemic of 1775-82 (2) it was very useful to be fat, rotund etc. In these times, smallpox was the scourge of the Earth. One of the best defences, if not the best defence, against small pox was to be fat. People use to say about a fat child: "How lucky the child is, he has a good future ahead of him."

Footnotes:
(1) The early temporial boundary condition here is about 3000 years ago.
- from memory I need to check this.
(2) A little after this date Edward Jenner introduced the first smallpox vaccination - I have not checked this.