will be Chinese (mandarin) used outside CN in future?

Guest from the 49th paral   Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:56 pm GMT
let's get something straight:
Chinese obvious is not a peaceful nation, in fact, it's ipso facto ludicrous to put the word nation and peace together in the same sentence.

so, by the same token - Japanese, pacifist? you have to either not read history or even read the news lately (2005 sort of lately and further development) to arrive at that conclusion

of course, let's not mistaken people with their associated political institutions - neither Chinese nor Japanese gov't are pacifist, but i'm sure that neither people, as in the common people, of either places care for war at all.

but i must address this directly to Franco, since you started this mud fight, it's only fair for me to direct my reprimand at you:
you suggested that Chinese would annex Siberia: do you think capitalistic red China would annex Siberia? in fact, you think annexation is the best strategy for any capitalistic economy at all? this is like saying the US wanted the Canadian Artic (which in fact they do, by the way, if you didn't know the backgroud of the northern border issue and surely we know what the US is like in terms of military agressiveness) but to suggest annexation? you are as much as a "political idealist" as ZhongGuoRen. in fact, a mirror image - it's just all made right-side-left, that's all.
Franco   Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:19 am GMT
When Franco emits the truth, bitter or sweet, he does not apologise for shattering the bubbles if innocence that the people have dwelled in until the time of enlightenment.

China will put its own people before those of Siberia, oh wait, there is not even a significant population is Siberia at all! It's basicallty free land for the taking.
Russian   Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:23 am GMT
Chinese no come to land mine, because me kill them with me big Russian saber. Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!
Predrag   Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:13 am GMT
Chinese will be spoken all over the area that today is called Rusia. It will first be a second official language and than the only one left, after the last russian speaking couple will die after a vodka overdose.
Franco   Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:24 am GMT
What is a big Russian sabre? How can you kill them all with a sabre? Did you know there are 1 200 000 000 people in China. It would take a long time to count to that number , and even longer to hunt and kill so many. If you killed once every second it would still take over 35 years! You are going to have a very tough life, with no breaks, only killing with your big Russian sabre. That's a nonsensical statement. You could not do it no matter what. A sabre just is not a weapon of mass obliteration. It is just going to be a logistical nightmare. I suggest you don't bother.

There is another problem too. The Chinese are unlikely to simply 'allow" you to destroy them with your sabre. The Chinese have a large supply of arms and they would be more more highly effective and I doubt that that sabre would offer sound protection from such potency.

I think that you are just the king of heresy!
Russian   Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:17 am GMT
Me no fear nothing. Me kill many many with only a strike of big Russian saber of magic. When Chinese see the great power of force mine, them no attack me. Them too afraid.
Vlad   Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:19 pm GMT
Hey all of you!

Russia will never ever succumb to the Chinese. China is no match to Russia 's arsenal if it dares to invade Russia. Don't you know that ussia has the most powerful H-Bomb in the entire world.

It is the China that will rather adopt Russian language instead of the other way around.

Chinese presence is strong only in other countries because of migration. But second generation Chinese adopt the language and culture of the host country and do not even have a taste to the language and culture of their parents.
Geyikilikkiattak   Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:50 pm GMT
No way! Chinese wil never be spoken on other continents as a foreign communucating language unless the Chinese government changes the writing system of the language.Even typewriters have so mych difficulties in typewriting.But when Chinese government has changed its writing system, be sure that the first language for me to learn will be Chinese...
Franco   Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:52 am GMT
<<Russia will never ever succumb to the Chinese. China is no match to Russia 's arsenal if it dares to invade Russia. Don't you know that ussia has the most powerful H-Bomb in the entire world. >>

But they can't use them unless they themselves desire a free passage to the next world.
Vlad   Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:17 am GMT
<<But they can't use them unless they themselves desire a free passage to the next world. >>

Russian speaking world is much better and respected than the Hispanic world because it does not have the technology to produce military arsenal therefore they are so vulnerable to foreign. That is why they rest under the the umbrellas of the Yankees and French, two nationalites that they detest, and envy because of their accomplishments.